Who will lead the revolution?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

I thought you seemed in a good mood. Change your profile picture to Pat Scullion and I'll even remove the quote from my signature.

pat who?? pat cash maybe!

11 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

I can confirm that is indeed massively untrue, quite the opposite I imagine. Those who do like me probably only do so because they have the intelligence to see that my total arseholery on P&B is to wind-up people who take this website so seriously that they actually furiously rant about the smallest of things, such as a cameraman uploading his team's highlights before the 12midnight curfew.

In fact, just the fact I've been brought up on this topic a couple of times without even having to do anything shows how much power I hold - opposition fans actively seek opportunities to vent their utter fury that they've been tucked away in my back pocket. Though, I do get a feeling that you bringing me up is nothing more than an attempted deflection from the racist meltdown you're having. Given we've already got that Stirling fan that claimed he knew Kevin McKinlay banned in recent weeks for racism, I'd suggest you apologise. He didn't and it cost him his P&B life. RIP (in peace).

Sometimes you'll get the odd brain that realises what is going on. The Clyde fans are excellent for it, whilst SimonLitchie is another who is wise to it. I don't know if OZMO's latest responses are him trying to desperately claw back some dignity or whether he's admitted defeat to my superior intelligence, but I suppose either way it doesn't really matter, who am I to deny the man happiness? If he wants to be friends, I will officially declare the war over.

Thanks for the name drop; your approval means a lot to me :wub:

Archived