Hard Brexit: Relation to Scottish Independence.

John Lambies Doos

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Really.....enlighten me then.

Anyway.....since TK never got back to me and is probably now a dribbling comatose dreaming of trooping the colour and such like......

This is an intersting article on the opine of our European neighbours. I appreciate it all relies on "anon" sources, but still:

https://www.commonspace.scot/articles/10268/exclusive-it-independence-or-nothing-german-conditions-scotland-eu

1 hour ago, git-intae-thum said:

Anyway.....since TK never got back to me and is probably now a dribbling comatose dreaming of trooping the colour and such like......

Nothing to get back on, china.  I just get tired explaining the difference between style over substance.  crack on.  What's your link of dross about?

8 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

Really.....enlighten me then.

You'll never get an answer to this. The first rule of staunch UK nationalism is that you don't explain or even question staunch UK nationalism. Being espoused to a brand of nationalism that has historically been know for its cultural, religious and moral sense of superiority, imperialism and militarism is apparently too difficult for the Union Jack-wavers to excuse - especially if they want to maintain the fiction that other nationalisms are just not cricket.

2 minutes ago, Antlion said:

You'll never get an answer to this. The first rule of staunch UK nationalism is that you don't explain or even question staunch UK nationalism. Being espoused to a brand of nationalism that has historically been know for its cultural, religious and moral sense of superiority, imperialism and militarism is apparently too difficult for the Union Jack-wavers to excuse - especially if they want to maintain the fiction that other nationalisms are just not cricket.

Sad but true

16 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I for one am shocked and appalled at the SNP making political capital out of the clusterfuck and shambles that is the UK's exit from the European Union.

I for one, agree wi' ye.
It's no cricket when the SNP disrupt the hallowed halls o' Westminter by whistling and singing.
It's okay if ye jeer and bray like a donkey jackass but tae sing  (and whistle) in harmony is a no-no.
Whaur dae they think they are, at the EU-ropean Song Contest?

Archived