Hard Brexit: Relation to Scottish Independence.

John Lambies Doos

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like nationalists that want Scottish folk making the decisions that affect Scotland but then want to hand the EU power to rule the country.
Moan cause they've no voice in the UK but want to be a minuscule partner in a larger union.

Or the type of folk that shouted about "hope over fear" but are now predicting Armageddon and wailing about Scotland being taken over a cliff edge...

26 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Or the type of folk that shouted about "hope over fear" but are now predicting Armageddon and wailing about Scotland being taken over a cliff edge...

Bets on which alias this idiot meant to reply to himself under?

Willie may I suggest you use this next time...
1i1em2.jpg

Muchos gracias, I'm not up to posting pictures while mobile / drinking. That's the very meme tho. If you could just hang around until someone replies with something tautological or merely an incoherent rambling about "taking back control" I'd like a gif of someone repeatedly banging their head of a desk in response please.

Thanks in advance.

11 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I replied to myself to expand on an earlier point. Clown.

That's the story you're going with? Jesus Christ. Well, I guess you have little alternative.

I know which troll alias my money's on (of course, if you're in that tragic game, you probably have several on the go).

That's the story you're going with? Jesus Christ. Well, I guess you have little alternative.
I know which troll alias my money's on (of course, if you're in that tragic game, you probably have several on the go).

Why on earth would I post under a different name you compete fruitcake? Maybe that's the kind of suspect behaviour you get up to in your free time. I personally couldn't give a toss what anyone on here thinks of my opinions- if you think I would go to the effort to create an alternate name to hide my views for a bunch of absolute nobodies on the internet then you're giving yourself too much credit.

4 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I'd rather not relinquish control to gain access to a closed shop cabal. Plenty other trade deals to be struck around the globe.

A closed shop cabal that happens to be the biggest cabal on the block.

How's that then?

Mainly because the popular idea that the EU is imposed on us is completely false.

The UK have had, and always had, major input into setting the rules and regulations of the EU. We have vetoed what we don't like (I.e blocking attempts to stop steel dumping). Even in terms of fishing, where we have a bad deal, this is mainly because MEP Nigel Farage didn't bother to turn up to debates and represent our interests.

It's basically suited successive governments to let people see the EU as some kind of ogre because it strips people asking questions of them and their policies.

7 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I'd rather not relinquish control to gain access to a closed shop cabal. Plenty other trade deals to be struck around the globe.

Then you'd have to relinquish some level of 'control' in order to make those trade deals, or just as likely agree to EU standards as the countries you'd be trading with will probably be trading with the single market already and it'd be much easier just to adopt those regulations as well.

Insert gif here @tynieness please

Why on earth would I post under a different name you compete fruitcake? Maybe that's the kind of suspect behaviour you get up to in your free time. I personally couldn't give a toss what anyone on here thinks of my opinions- if you think I would go to the effort to create an alternate name to hide my views for a bunch of absolute nobodies on the internet then you're giving yourself too much credit.

You tell us Fashanu-AFC?

21 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Do you agree with that, though? Best log in as one of your other pseudonyms to clarify.

I keep hearing tv and newspaper commentators in the press going on about how UK trade is so much more important to Scotland than the EU.

Does anyone know if this inter UK trade is quantifiable? How do we put a figure on stuff getting exported from Scotland to the UK market? Is it possible that goods "exported" to the UK are then being in turn exported by the UK to other countries? Be interesting to know the details.

Also, how important is Scotland to rUK trade? I am sure we must make up a good share of rUK exports, but again, I wonder if there are numbers.

Archived