Staggies v Arabs

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Reghan Tumilty is the same guy.

Not sure about that line up, good to see the full back changes, but wonder how that midfield will gel. 

The way the team is listed on the teamsheet is hurting my head. It's not by formation, name or number.

I'll comment on the formation once I work it out.

That's even worse than the way our team is listed.
WTF is going on with people today.

I was going to say a couple of cup appearances. But then I realised he's actually played in the league, so half deleted it.

Maybe he has had a couple of cups of coffee in the league?

Just now, Savage Henry said:

I was going to say a couple of cup appearances. But then I realised he's actually played in the league, so half deleted it.

Maybe he has had a couple of cups of coffee in the league?

Possibly. I was possibly also offended by your use of American measurements.

Hopefully he stays on the bench today and has no more cup appearances this season. Good to hear he is doing well though.

Is Davies carrying a knock? Strange omission if not. 

He does from time to time sit out games, but I guess the timing is probably the concerning thing. County could be getting a bit of cash for him by letting him go now. Or it could be nothing.

19 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

The way the team is listed on the teamsheet is hurting my head. It's not by formation, name or number.

I'll comment on the formation once I work it out.

It's pretty straight forward 4-2-3-1 with Fraser, Andreu and Obadeyi playing behind Murray.  For all Flood's passing has been  appalling of late I'd still have him ahead of Murdoch; and I still do t rate Obadeyi.

Thank Christ Van der Struijk is back.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

It's pretty straight forward 4-2-3-1 with Fraser, Andreu and Obadeyi playing behind Murray.  For all Flood's passing has been  appalling of late I'd still have him ahead of Murdoch; and I still do t rate Obadeyi.

Thank Christ Van der Struijk is back.

Yeah, I got that eventually, but my OCD was getting a bit uppity.

I'd probably also have Flood ahead of Murdoch, but the positive there is that it's Telfer with one of them rather than the Flood-Murdoch axis which was brutal.

Archived