Edinburgh v Forfar

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

1-0 home win- deflected off a centre half's arse in the 88th minute. 

No bus but I hear the Forfar Supporters' Club has laid on appropriate transport:

tractor.jpg

An open-top-tractor for all the Forfar goal scorers does seem appropriate.

We need 3 points. A draw won't be enough. It's scarily close between the bottom five in this league and I worry that teams below us and around us are starting to come into form. We need to score more goals. The club are on the look for a new striker according to the evening news so that's promising. Forfar are beatable we've proved that and our first home game we were unlucky to lose that. 

Score prediction . City 2 Forfar 1

Crowd prediction.........390(no forfar bus and bonnyrigg v hibs at tynecastle will attract a lot of the Edinburgh football going punters this Saturday)

1 hour ago, Loondave1 said:

Hey who he ? Hey he who ?

I'm sorry unfortunately Rachael Hey Who He is deceased. Check the Dead Pool thread on GN for details. 

Maybe we'll have our new Thai striker in for Saturday- Houdee Phuq. 

On 17/01/2017 at 21:18, tbsouth said:

1-0 away win...new midfielder scores in the 96th minute. (no away bus...fucking shocking)

I was on a bus run by the club a couple of years ago, and the organising people made the journey thoroughly uncomfortable by making it very obvious that they did not want supporters and strangers on their bus.After that, I will never travel on a bus being organised and run by the clique ever again. It's not just me I've spoken to a few fans who are of the same opinion. That I think is why theres no bus.

46 minutes ago, Blue on Blue said:

I was on a bus run by the club a couple of years ago, and the organising people made the journey thoroughly uncomfortable by making it very obvious that they did not want supporters and strangers on their bus.After that, I will never travel on a bus being organised and run by the clique ever again. It's not just me I've spoken to a few fans who are of the same opinion. That I think is why theres no bus.

How long ago and it wasn't one of the '6' buses was it?

If been on the bus a number of times past 3 seasons and never had a problem at all, was always run perfectly never been any trouble

4 minutes ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

If been on the bus a number of times past 3 seasons and never had a problem at all, was always run perfectly never been any trouble

My young lad says the same.  I suspect there's no bus because Edinburgh is a doddle to get to.

Archived