Pot and Kettle

Cfcuk they may well have resigned if there had been others to take up the cudgels.I suppose we all thought that man was in place but history will show we escaped a bullet there.

Anyway it seems that I am in a minority re SA so best just go to bed and dream about our victory this Saturday.

40 minutes ago, Harry Haddock said:

Cfcuk they may well have resigned if there had been others to take up the cudgels.I suppose we all thought that man was in place but history will show we escaped a bullet there.

Anyway it seems that I am in a minority re SA so best just go to bed and dream about this car-crash thread never being started.

FTFY

2 hours ago, Harry Haddock said:

After considering all the measured responses I accept that the majority of morons on here think it ok for a football club to welch on it's civic and moral duty to ensure it services its debt.

Clearly you're the moron. c**t

After considering all the measured responses I accept that the majority of morons on here think it ok for a football club to welch on it's civic and moral duty to ensure it services its debt.

Foaming from the mouth kind of post. Even your own clubs fans think you're a complete moron.

Cheerio.

What's going on with this forum? Lately, there have been "heads gone" all over the place. The various team threads and latest match day threads have been like a football version of Eastenders.

With the relegation battle so tight this season it must be the threat of dropping into the Lowland league that is affecting everyone.

Archived