Livingston vs East Fife

Big Fifer

Just now, fiferjon said:

Thanks for agreeing .thought The Alloa Shambles was bad . but the pricing for saturday takes the biscuit . How the hell are we suppose to attract fans to games.

How many fans do you reckon this game would attract if it was£12, only 907 came to the last game at Livi when we played you in the league. Like I said post, even a tenner patg wouldn't make that much of a difference for this game, and both clubs wouldn't be any better off, prob worse.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, fiferjon said:

My point is or was not solely directed at this individual game but it does highlight an on going problem £ in general

Ah ok, but the general vibe on this thread is reducing the price would've attracted more fans to this game, but I don't think it would've been that significant to make a difference. It isn't as simple as that, we've the lowest adult gate price in the league but our average attendance is just 826, and that's us sitting top of the league too. On that evidence making a cup game the same price as the league games isn't likely to make that much of a difference attendance wise to bring in more than the £15 gate price will.

Feeling quite confident about this game now, if Keaghan's international clearance comes through for him to play we'll have some midfield. Keaghan and Pittman in midfield is just mouth watering, and big Dec in defence, we just might get a decent cup run going with this team.

Feeling quite confident about this game now, if Keaghan's international clearance comes through for him to play we'll have some midfield. Keaghan and Pittman in midfield is just mouth watering, and big Dec in defence, we just might get a decent cup run going with this team.

Can I bring this up if it all goes tits for you this weekend???[emoji6]

Just now, King Kebab said:

Can I bring this up if it all goes tits for you this weekend???emoji6.png

Knock yourself out.

Not quite as bad as my last one, can't help feel confident with the signings we've made though, Keaghan is a fantastic signing, gives us a player that can break up the pitch and score goals too, and tackles like a lion on steroids, just hope he cleared to play.

Who is bank rolling all these signings with being full time and crowds under 1000 they must be playing Russian roulette with the future of their club. I can't see how they can balance the books with gate receipts someone must be helping financially.

2 hours ago, fifer67 said:

Who is bank rolling all these signings with being full time and crowds under 1000 they must be playing Russian roulette with the future of their club. I can't see how they can balance the books with gate receipts someone must be helping financially.

Same guys that have bankrolled us from the start of the season, we aren't raising our wage bill any, 5 went out, 3 came in, Hopkin's has said he can only bring players in if he frees up wages to balance the books. The 5 that went out were squad players though, the 3 that have come in have added quality to the team, no point bringing players in at the Jan window if they aren't going to give competition for places.

Hope that puts your mind at ease, I know you were worried about our well being.

Apparently the club have confirmed that there are no issues with the pitch - the game is apparently definitely on.

Anyone travelling by train be aware that the Livingston South line is closed although a bus service is in place.

I believe Livingston North is running as normal.

According to Barry Smith in today's Courier,Mark Hurst is not being allowed to play by St Johnstone.Ryan Goodfellow is however back.

We are trying to bring in Ryan Williamson from Dunfermline.I suppose this COULD mean that there are doubts about Chris Kane.

There again , EF certainly need a back 4 player. Time will tell.

Its not too bad and it has had the side effect of warming things up a bit

What pish you spout, it's peasoup and its fucking freezing!!!

Archived