Kilbirnie Ladeside quiz night

fan of the juniors

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And we all know that you are just a fanny. Enjoy the rest of your evening [emoji108]

Your the 1 commenting on a thread about another teams function [emoji23][emoji23]
Maybe a wee touch of OCD?
Better give the docs a phone in the morning before it gets any worse [emoji603][emoji603][emoji541][emoji541][emoji381][emoji381]

Maybe you should take your own advice and do your club and everyone else a favour.[emoji854]

Thought you had bid me a goodnight?

Can't help yourself can you?

Ps I'm only a fan of my club & put up occasional things to try & promote them. If trolls want to come on & start then sorry but I'm not the one to back down to their childish antics & have plenty in my own locker to hit back with

So continue to make an embarrassment of yourself if you want ..

Makes no odds either way to me as I'm here all week [emoji106][emoji106]

Aye your certainly on here alot. Just ask poor Tony about trolls. Your doing a great job of promoting your club [emoji106]

Poor Tony [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
You should be on stage so you should
As I said I don't promote anything & im just a supporter of my club . Anything I say here has got nothing to do with them .
Think al change your name from Lupo to Loopy every time a talk to you now
Can't wait for your next comment Loopy [emoji106][emoji106]

OK Dunce. Read your own words about promoting things above. Some folks. [emoji856]

Maybe you should try reading them properly Loopy
I'm promoting a function that my club is running. I'm not promoting my club on here .
That would be saying that Ladeside are great & Ladeside are wonderful
Jeezo Loopy . You should go & lie in a wee dark room bud [emoji23][emoji23]

Out of 6 PAGES a topic meant to be promoting a QUIZ has nothing but shite on it ,
Pie and bovril juniors is going downhill rapidly

If folk want to come on a thread advertising a function then it says a lot about their mentality
And if they want to continue then let them fire in .
Getting a good laugh from it anyways & the telly was pish last night also [emoji23]

.....and your spat with FOTJ is improving the tone how???

It's maybe teaching him a wee lesson that he is a busted flush. Coming on here to meddle in everything and then playing the loyal fan card. He is obviously a bitter and twisted little man.

Archived