Kilbirnie Ladeside quiz night

fan of the juniors

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't think most have a problem with the club. More a case of they have a problem with the lack of morals of the spokesman.

Whose the spokesman? If your referring to me then thanks as that's the nicest anyone has said about me in a while that I'm the spokesman. I don't speak for anyone bar myself but thanks for making me feel important [emoji106][emoji106][emoji23][emoji23]

Whose the spokesman? If your referring to me then thanks as that's the nicest anyone has said about me in a while that I'm the spokesman. I don't speak for anyone bar myself but thanks for making me feel important [emoji106][emoji106][emoji23][emoji23]

Judging from your posts you already feel important [emoji23]

Och stop moanin'. Until you contribute something inciteful or even a wee bit funny, log off.

Now I'm not allowed to moan about things. If I ever find you posting anything inciteful or funny Mr Baxter I will let you know how impressed I am...[emoji40]

Embarrassed is what you should be. If Carlsberg did supporters....

Must suit you to pretend you have blocked the talbot boys as they tear you a new one every time and you have no answer. [emoji61]

How do you pretend to block folk?

There is a function on here where you press ignore/block . I've chosen to use that as I've no interest in anything they have to say.

Whether folk believe it or not is water off a ducks back as well .

Once again thanks for making me feel important . Your really making my day [emoji106][emoji106]

FOTJ can I get your autograph on Saturday, maybe a wee selfie wi you and the wee man. You're getting more and more famous by the minute. These guys are obsessed with you.

No worries bud [emoji106][emoji23].
Can't get enough of me this lot so they can't [emoji23][emoji23]

Archived