Kilbirnie Ladeside quiz night

fan of the juniors

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

Another removed topic.

I am surprised he removed the last one as I am sure most people will be blocked by now.....

might reach a point enough are blocked then he can only reply to himself.

disappoimted the last thread was removed as some really good questions on it.

meanwhile re the advert 'in 1930' is the year it's being held? I know it feels like time travel when you visit kilbirnie but come on it's not that modern. 

I am surprised he removed the last one as I am sure most people will be blocked by now.....
meanwhile re the advert 'in 1930' is the year it's being held? I know it feels like time travel when you visit kilbirnie but come on it's not that modern. 

I'm sure they will have the carload of Knob Roy fans down for it and they can have a right good knees up and share tales of how much they hate Pollok......

No need to block anymore people on here . The 2 I did was more than enough. If you wish to ruin a thread with your inane nonsense fire away. People are already catching onto you & your other Pollok buddy anyways . Talking about run down areas . How's the new toilet at the back of your shed coming along???? Or are you still asking for permission like a wee schoolboy to use the toilets in the pavilion ? [emoji23][emoji23]

No need to block anymore people on here . The 2 I did was more than enough. If you wish to ruin a thread with your inane nonsense fire away. People are already catching onto you & your other Pollok buddy anyways . Talking about run down areas . How's the new toilet at the back of your shed coming along???? Or are you still asking for permission like a wee schoolboy to use the toilets in the pavilion ? [emoji23][emoji23]

Same as your non existent hot water...but hey...it's all about the £10 license eh?? Priorities and all that....

We have already played down in kilbirnie you tool and we took more than a car load unlike pollok we can organise a supporters bus to go to every game. It's no difficult honestly.

I suppose you lot are used to that anyway considering every game is an away game and probably will be until the council and the local hockey club bail you out [emoji6]

Same as your non existent hot water...but hey...it's all about the £10 license eh?? Priorities and all that....

Ha ha
An oversight on the boiler & you make a huge issue . Says a lot
How's your bar area going these days?
In fact how's your squad these day? That threadbare you have to name subs that are actually in Germany on a shindig [emoji23][emoji23][emoji481][emoji482]
Good luck on filling it this weekend

If think I worry about 'people catching on about me' then you have seriously misjudged that I would care about people opinion. 

For every hundred posts on this forum about one is of sense, so I happily play along to that ratio when I post on here, however you take it far too serious.

I leave the genuine football chat for the pollok forum and the occasional poster on here who actually wants to talk about the games they see which is mostly few and far between. 

Example being on Saturday I popped on here to see what had been mention about the game - but your posts were all about the manager even when I posted about your first goal how much better you played than us, but you were happy to disregard that part to continue your agenda. 

ps. Might be worth deleting this thread and starting again - and fix the advert for the 3rd attempt of the thread. 

If think I worry about 'people catching on about me' then you have seriously misjudged that I would care about people opinion.  For every hundred posts on this forum about one is of sense, so I happily play along to that ratio when I post on here, however you take it far too serious. I leave the genuine football chat for the pollok forum and the occasional poster on here who actually wants to talk about the games they see which is mostly few and far between. 

Example being on Saturday I popped on here to see what had been mention about the game - but your posts were all about the manager even when I posted about your first goal how much better you played than us, but you were happy to disregard that part to continue your agenda. 

ps. Might be worth deleting this thread and starting again - and fix the advert for the 3rd attempt of the thread. 

Don't take this seriously at all . And like yourself I'm quite happy to pander to the masses when needed but I sometimes try & not lower my self to the inane trolling that goes on by some My post about the manager was more than justified despite what you said & whether his twitter is private or not it is still in the public domain & he should be answerable for his comments . No need to delete the thread again thanks I just won't reply to you & let you get on with arguing with all & sundry . Hope you enjoy it [emoji106][emoji106] & remember to keep up the sour [emoji524][emoji524][emoji524][emoji524][emoji524]

If think I worry about 'people catching on about me' then you have seriously misjudged that I would care about people opinion. 
For every hundred posts on this forum about one is of sense, so I happily play along to that ratio when I post on here, however you take it far too serious.
I leave the genuine football chat for the pollok forum and the occasional poster on here who actually wants to talk about the games they see which is mostly few and far between. 

Considering there have been 3 mentions of Saturdays match on the the Kilbirnie thread says it all. It's that poor they have now taken to talk about darts now, in saying that, it makes a change from slating fixtures man and claiming there's a conspiracy against them. Pretty much predictable this outfit and terribly repetitive.

47 minutes ago, hareskirky said:

We have already played down in kilbirnie you tool and we took more than a car load unlike pollok we can organise a supporters bus to go to every game. It's no difficult honestly.

We have a supporters bus? Except it's only needed every second week as we have a ground :)

Considering there have been 3 mentions of Saturdays match on the the Kilbirnie thread says it all. It's that poor they have now taken to talk about darts now, in saying that, it makes a change from slating fixtures man and claiming there's a conspiracy against them. Pretty much predictable this outfit and terribly repetitive.

We talk about the match on our Facebook page .
Most Ladeside fans realise that p&b is a waste of time now & you don't get any serious debate on this page . [emoji524][emoji524][emoji524][emoji524]

I'm only an auld fart who lives 3000+ miles away and pops on here now and again to keep up wi the Juniors but got to wade through all this shit to try and find anything interesting about the games. Full of so many immature adolescents who think they know everything. Please get over all your shit and lets get back to some intelligent debate.

Archived