Who is P&B's Official Best & Worst Premiership Poster?

Ludo*1

Who is P&B's best & worst poster?   

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I voted for Bunglebonce as best poster, his posts on football are probably the best on the entire forum, a very fair and knowledgable chap.  Also, when BarraJag called him 'Bunglenonce' it was about the funniest thing I've seen in my life.
Worst poster is DavieBhoy for posting photographs of dead children so he could 'win' an online argument about football.

Pretty sure it was a poster ferben94 that christened him bunglenonce originally.

He may be banned now

I think when taking the whole forum into consideration, the only thing that bothers me with off topic bennett is how hard he seems to be to please with TV. But that also flies in the face of his Rangers shitebaggery which is a plus.

Dunno who I'd have as the worst when including off topic. This is largely an excellent section.

4 hours ago, Rugster said:

Am I being wooshed or does Kincardine actually think that 12pm is midnight and not noon?

I thought the same as you, i never read the thread when it happened, but it looks like the sozzled old sad sack has made a c**t of it, again. 

Archived