Who is P&B's Official Best & Worst Premiership Poster?

Ludo*1

Who is P&B's best & worst poster?   

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted Chris as best and Daviebhoy as worst. Davie came out with some awful stuff although its important for people to see these comments to realise what sort of mind sets there are out there.

I voted for ICTChris as best because he's a #TopLad, posts some sensible stuff when it comes to the football side of things and is very knowledgeable and humorous for the GN part of the site. He also lent me a ladder to do some painting so he gets bonus points for that.

bennett was the worst for me. As Skidmarks (or maybe it was Jimmy85) said in another thread he is just colossally thick and posts absolute shite. Probably the kind of person that would eat a burger with a knife and fork and should be on some kind of list.

EDIT: Just realised I actually voted for DavieBhoy. Six of one...

1 minute ago, RiG said:

I voted for ICTChris as best because he's a #TopLad, posts some sensible stuff when it comes to the football side of things and is very knowledgeable and humorous for the GN part of the site. He also lent me a ladder to do some painting so he gets bonus points for that.

bennett was the worst for me. As Skidmarks (or maybe it was Jimmy85) said in another thread he is just colossally thick and posts absolute shite. Probably the kind of person that would eat a burger with a knife and fork and should be on some kind of list.

Stop all this arse kissing and give me back my ladder.

I voted for Bunglebonce as best poster, his posts on football are probably the best on the entire forum, a very fair and knowledgable chap.  Also, when BarraJag called him 'Bunglenonce' it was about the funniest thing I've seen in my life.

Worst poster is DavieBhoy for posting photographs of dead children so he could 'win' an online argument about football.

16 minutes ago, RiG said:

As Skidmarks (or maybe it was Jimmy85) said in another thread he is just colossally thick and posts absolute shite. Probably the kind of person that would eat a burger with a knife and fork and should be on some kind of list.

Must've been Bobby. I've nothing but good things to say about bennett. 

I went for RandomGuy as the best as his WUMming is pretty impressive and usually talks a lot of sense.  Especially in the Tartan Army and Misc Football sections.

Worst was Savage Henry.  He's actually one of my favourite posters on the site and I enjoy his stuff on the Music section.  But he supports Ross County so I actually hate him.

Not going to lie, but this poll doesn't make very much sense.

General Nonsense is the heart and soul of this forum, and very different in nature to the Premiership boards. I'd argue that some of the best posters on the site have automatically been omitted due to their league, or whether or not they post in the actual football sections.

Lets take RandomGuy, for example:
— Premiership forum: He's pretty knowledgable and keeps up to date with the comings and goings of other teams. Boring, but knows what he's talking about. Probably qualifies as a good poster.
— General Nonsense forum: Genuinely depressing to read. About as much fun as having some nutter email your boss then kick your cider across the street. Absolutely not a good poster.

I'd suggest either opening this out to the other leagues, or moving this back to the Premiership forum.

Thank you.

The worst overall poster has to be that legal name nutjob that pops up now and again telling us something about being asleep and how it's all conspiracy. My brain hurts just thinking about it.

I'd be up for some sort of We Are The Champions style tournament for cross-league club winners. The winner has to take on Biggie's cat Smudger at Jenga to decide the true champ.

If what was mentioned about Bennet's personal lifestyle was true and he was open about it on here of all places, I actually admire him for doing so.  Never really got involved with Rangers threads and don't remember him being worse than any of the other **** on the Hibs threads so don't have much of an opinion about him tbh.  Seems to catch a lot of flak on here from everyone though.

Archived