Who is P&B's Official Best & Worst Premiership Poster?

Ludo*1

Who is P&B's best & worst poster?   

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At @jagfox99 request I've got the poll sorted so that we can see out of our winners and losers, who is the best and worst of P&B. 

You may notice that there is 13 selections in each category. That's because we had 1 tie in each category so rather than lumping them together, I've given them the chance to secure their respective title on their own. 

Happy voting. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bennett was an option, it wasn't a tough choice at all.

There was a fair few in each category that I wasn't aware of. Chris is a great poster but there are lots of others who contribute to GN who weren't mentioned for the best poster so this is obviously a piss take.

Personally I feel the thread is excluding unfairly the other leagues, the best and worst posters on the forum dont neccesarily support a top flight team

Id give best poster to either Sergeant Wilson, Addie or Marshmallo, worst poster between 8mile, Grimbo and WTM

Will be phoning Div about this elitism.

Voted WeeperDee as the worst. 

In fairness to him there probably are poorer posters than him in the poll but there aren't any more despicable human beings. It takes a special breed of 'man' to stand back and watch your dad get an absolute pasting. The shitebag's shitebag. 

32 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Personally I feel the thread is excluding unfairly the other leagues, the best and worst posters on the forum dont neccesarily support a top flight team

Id give best poster to either Sergeant Wilson, Addie or Marshmallo, worst poster between 8mile, Grimbo and WTM

Just read the championship edition for some proper nutters and guid c***s

38 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Enjoying you sinking people that would have been your only comrades on here in your original run.

The worst poster was a difficult one, although WeeperDee watched his Dad take a pasting through tears and snotters, he's improved slightly from the shitfest he used to be. Bennett is just a dunce and DavieBhoys probably back in prison now, so it's a wasted vote.
Step forward, John Lambies Doos.

ICTChris for best poster as he seems less of a c**t than everyone else on there.

Archived