Steelers @ Patriots, AFC Championship

lichtie23

Sort of hoping for a NE win so that the Superbowl is a better spectacle

Be the toughest of the 2 for the Falcons

As I said in the NFC thread I reckon the Falcons would prefer the Patriots. Much less likely to take shots, as they'll attempt to control the game unlike the Steelers just trying to win.

You can definitely have a go at the Patriots, they are generally consistent. Whereas the Steelers generally come out when they need it, especially with their playmakers of Brown and Bell being some of the best in the league

f**k Todd Haley. Why would you hand the ball off on 1st and goal from the half yard line? Sneak the ball. If you don't get in you have the ball in the same spot. When you hand the ball in a single back formation with the back 4 yards back you will lose yards a good chunk of the time. And why not at least have a full back to stop one perpetrator? Could cost us the game.

As I said in the NFC thread I reckon the Falcons would prefer the Patriots. Much less likely to take shots, as they'll attempt to control the game unlike the Steelers just trying to win.

You can definitely have a go at the Patriots, they are generally consistent. Whereas the Steelers generally come out when they need it, especially with their playmakers of Brown and Bell being some of the best in the league

Hmm. I dunno. Patriots are just constantly good with Belichick/Brady, know what you're going to get. I actually fancy them to win it now tbh. All round good well coached team.

Would be great if the Falcons beat them now though, if you're going to win your first one no better way to do it than beat a team as good as this.

Archived