Packers @ Falcons. NFC Championship

lichtie23

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atlanta defence has been improving week after week. They done a fantastic second half against Rodger's and the packers in the week 8 game. Every team that Atlanta has faced for a second time this season, they have done superbly. As good a chance as Atlanta will have to win a super bowl. Two play off games at home and the Superbowl in an indoor arena. Fingers crossed they don't mess it up

3 hours ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Atlanta defence has been improving week after week. They done a fantastic second half against Rodger's and the packers in the week 8 game. Every team that Atlanta has faced for a second time this season, they have done superbly. As good a chance as Atlanta will have to win a super bowl. Two play off games at home and the Superbowl in an indoor arena. Fingers crossed they don't mess it up

Agree with what you say but the bit in bold, really any better than the Pack have done?  

Agree with what you say but the bit in bold, really any better than the Pack have done?  

The pack have done superbly , no questions, but alot of their wins have been very close. Falcons have dismantled most. If it wasn't for that picked two point attempt returned by far chiefs, they would be on the exact same winning streak as the pack. Rodgers scares me. I'm never confident playing him as he is elite. No questions. Think it could go either way. The one thing that gives me hope is how Quinn has started to develop our defence. They are no way great but their confidence is growing with each game.

On Paper the Falcons should win. Injuries will finally catch up with the Packers, although Rodgers should have a good day against the Atlanta secondary.

Matty Ice is playing some outstanding stuff, and the Falcons offence shows. Top 10 of all time (if the stats I've seen are correct). I expect the Falcons to run the ball a lot more than what the Cowboys did which should limit Rodgers. Never mind Julio Jones impact; when was the last time he went into a game without fitness concerns?

Be interesting to see how Coleman does this weekend. He missed the regular season game . Regarding Jones, pretty much every week this season he has had a niggle of some sort. As long as he is on the park, he is usually doubled up on thus creating plenty opportunities for sanu, Gabriel, two tight ends and either Freeman or Coleman.

Archived