Crap TV That You Can't Stop Watching

Cosmic Joe

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have recently discovered Can't Pay? We'll Take it Away and I'm heartened to see it has so many fans in here. I'm pretty certain if a channel showed it continuously I'd end up like one of those Chinese people you read about who died after playing video games for so long they stopped eating and shitting.

I saw one the other day when the old Brummie guy took his daughter along to help him clear out a house. He's clearly done quite well for himself.

• 3 weeks later...
Nothing to declare

An old classic, I always enjoyed when someone from china was pulled aside to be searched and their suitcase was filled with herbal medicines, street food, or something completely batshit mental like birds nests.

An old classic, I always enjoyed when someone from china was pulled aside to be searched and their suitcase was filled with herbal medicines, street food, or something completely batshit mental like birds nests.

Yeah the Chinese bring in some shite.

1 hour ago, pittsburgh phil said:

I've just noticed that the presenter on Flog It, dunno his name, looks like he is hung like a baboon. Packing some heat likes...

ETA that Trevanyon woman is a solid gold wid.

You're getting a greenie for your comments on Ms Trevanion.

I have no interest in whether or not Paul Martin is blessed in the trouser area.

Always find myself watching Storage Wars on Dave. Absolutely terrible scripted TV but it's entertainment :lol:

Also end up watching Ex on the Beach on a Tuesday night since there's not much else on which is absolutely brutal viewing :unsure:

On 3/16/2017 at 11:29, Scosha said:

Always find myself watching Storage Wars on Dave. Absolutely terrible scripted TV but it's entertainment :lol:

Also end up watching Ex on the Beach on a Tuesday night since there's not much else on which is absolutely brutal viewing :unsure:

Is Storage Wars the one with the "Yuuuuuup" guy?

If so, I actually like that one, especially when the old boy was in it.

There's other series that are utterly horrific where they've obviously decided that they need to outdo the original one and all the "characters" are absolutely horrible and unconvincing.

• 2 weeks later...

Scandal - now this started off as a good TV show where they helped cover up scandals every week.  A senator got drunk and ran over a badger? No problem we'll tidy it up and nobody will know.  You killed your hooker?  We'll make it look like she od'd somewhere else.

The last few seasons however have all been about the presidential elections.  If anybody isn't up to date with the series but wants to watch then look away now. For those who love plot holes then read on...

Last nights episode saw a bit more understanding about the assassination of the president elect. In the first episode we saw the soon to be president shot 3 times by a sniper somewhere as he did his speech on election night.  Turns out that he wasn't shot by a sniper a mile away in a car park. He was shot by a guy with a handgun about 2 feet away under the stage.  Has no forensics guys checked the bullets that hit him? The trajectory?  This is the President elect of the most powerful nation in the world but the police are just like - "he was shot and we found a sniper rifle so must have been from that".  Utter pish.

Ice Road Truckers - program tag line should say "we drive on ice and nobody ever gets hurt". Pretty poor.

In a similar vein, but a program I absolutely loved a few years ago, Axe Men. Nobody ever dies despite how dangerous it is but some of the characters in that show are brilliant.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived