Crap TV That You Can't Stop Watching

Cosmic Joe

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to watch How I Met your Mother every now and then. It's a bit shit at times, cheaply made and quite cringeworthy, but I noticed that I'd never watched it in order. One day I'd watch an episode from season 4, then the next time would be season 2, then 7, then back to 3 or something.

Even though I wasn't really a fan, I had to just watch it in order, starting from halfway through season 2 (out of 9) or something, just so I could see the ending to which it builds up throughout the entire series.

It seems really strange but I really wanted to know how it ended and I didn't want to just skip to the last few episodes.

I quite like Nothing to Declare, and the other airport shows. Interesting to see a bit of what these folk do, coupled with a bit of drama about some eejit with undisclosed drug convictions, who hasn't even bothered trying to cover up that they're entering the country under a tourist visa to tour Australia with their shitey band ("me manager said it would be OK, honest!")

I'm always happy to watch a bit of Judge Judy if the telly's on. The wife's switched to Law & Order in the evenings now, which is fine with me, as it doesn't belong in this thread in any way. Jack McCoy's a fucking superhero.

When I come in from nightshift I have been known to throw on either Pawn Stars or the Deadliest Catch on one of those channels that the #qual Men & Motors died for.

Apart from that I usually have to deal with Paw Patrol or the missus watching Gossip Girl on Netflix.

All the different NCIS franchises are f**king crap.

They used tae be decent but now they churn out shite.

FYI I download them from a pirate site but it's just habit now.

I usually watch them but fast forward a lot.

ps. The Big Bang Theory is the same.

Archived