Central league

Keyser_Söze82

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colville can be beat in a one off game will take them to play poorly and the team playing them to all be at the races though. Over a course of a season with the team they have assembled just now then the simple answer is no , there isn't any other team in the central who will challenge them for the league.

A few of there players played way Clyde so maybe the lad signed with them to play way his pals ... that's the wonders of having good players in ur squad they atttact other good players , hats off to the management team for keeping all those guys happy it must be a nightmare 

1 hour ago, dr lector said:

A few of there players played way Clyde so maybe the lad signed with them to play way his pals ... that's the wonders of having good players in ur squad they atttact other good players , hats off to the management team for keeping all those guys happy it must be a nightmare 

The Colville manager must be some Salesman I'll give him that.

Would Coalville ever consider stepping up to junior if it came about?? Recent results against top junior sides in friendlier suggest they would hold their own easily.

who are the new teams for next season in central.... I only know of Polmont so far

any others??

[emoji23][emoji23] "play with their pals"

6 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Would Coalville ever consider stepping up to junior if it came about?? Recent results against top junior sides in friendlier suggest they would hold their own easily.

who are the new teams for next season in central.... I only know of Polmont so far

any others??

It's not something we have ever discussed all the committee and myself have long established links to amateur football, and really enjoy being part of it 

What fake about it all?

The joy I get is working my arse off going across the country watching countless games of football, trying to build the most professionally run amateur club in the country. Working hard trying to attract players with ability, character and dedication to buy into what I'm trying to build at the club.

I love amateur football I have played it all my adult life with a few great clubs, when I could have left to junior football of manage a junior club, I have great connection with it. 

With regards to players having the ability to play different level, my job is to build a successful squad of players. Should I just be signing players that make it more competitive for our opposition. I think every amateur club would do their most to attract the most talented group of players possible.

Within the current squad with the exception of 2 players all the squad have played the most of their adult career at amateur level.

If you are a harestanes supporter if your old enough to remember the great side that dominated amateur football for a few years, most of that squad could have played at a higher level, were you asking the club back then to free them all and sign players of lesser ability to give other other clubs a chance 

I also think you being a dis respectful to other clubs at our level we have load of competition at this level, last years run to the Scottish cup final showed that.

Keep in touch tho cause if I don't have a good season I might be out a job, you can give me your son contact details and sure the committee would be really keen to speak to him.

Archived