Arbroath vs Annan Athletic

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd actually keep Ferns in as Annan from what I can remember are incredibly slow at the back. I'd put Skelly in ahead of Omar though as he had a poor game yesterday. Skelly creative enough to get Eddie in behind plus they 2 can swap. Would definitely put them up that giant LB Swinglehurst I think they could give him the runaround.

Fermers away to a stuffy Edinburgh. Could see that ending a draw so gap could be cut even further.

Seen Wetherspoon in the Elgin highlights... Meh. Think Osdaloor being back is more of a worry.

Fancy us to win this again though.

Game at gayfield in a couple of weeks shaping up to be a screamer . We will lose again though right enough

We do seem to have a bit of a spell over you, I honestly think we're more likely to drop points in games like this Saturday coming than we are against you, and Forfar the other way around. Shaping up to be a very exciting run in.

Still can't believe Annan are sitting in the play offs at this point in what has been a fairly crap season so far. Just watch us go when we put a run together - which is due anytime and maybe even starting on Saturday. Mon the Annan.

Archived