BEITH v AUCHINLECK

maicoman

No way are Beith underdogs. Add the home advantage with the slope and the vocal support of the Beith Bullingdon Club and they're strong favourites.

Writing Talbot off in the Scottish is the act of a fool though. It's a different Talbot that turns up in the Cup.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A riot to ensue after Hertha finally finds out who who 1 half of the chuckle brothers is & sets the Beith young team onto the keyboard warrior & then both sides to get banned sin die from the Junior cup .

And then as if in tandem the second fandango appears [emoji23]

Beith are convinced that they will retain the cup and win the league easy . the same mob that were confident of beaten Morton as well ! it only took them 77 years to win the cup and they expect to retain it lol .

2 minutes ago, pheasant plucker said:

amonn still not managed to get an appointment with a crisis counsellor since Beith won the cup emoji23.png

He forgot to add the WOS cup to the list Wonder what one he fancies Kilbirnie to win this season:P

I'd have put my eye teeth on Hertha spinning out his usual line of "we'll be underdogs".
Do you see it as some kind of good luck charm?

Cup holders, best placed to win the league and home advantage on a 1:5 gradient. You'll be favourites. Simple.

Having said that it's a stick on draw for me too. With a reversal of the big Scottish scoreline in the replay this time.
Mon the Talbot!

Have they had the roller out to flatten it a bit !

On the game itself it will really depend on what Talbot turn up, if it is the side we played in the league a few weeks ago Beith will run out winners by a few, if it's the one that humped us at Beechwood that turn up I think Beith's time as holders may be over.

As others have said a draw wouldn't be a surprise.

If Talbot turn and Beith turn up there will be a game of football played imo.

Don't get this if a team turns up pish....the team who plays the best on the day will win. The teams are evenly matched going by the previous 4 games this season. Confident we can win the tie.

If Talbot turn and Beith turn up there will be a game of football played imo.
Don't get this if a team turns up pish....the team who plays the best on the day will win. The teams are evenly matched going by the previous 4 games this season. Confident we can win the tie.

Agree to an extent. But you'll know yerself you were off key against us in the sectional cup game at the beginning of the season as we were the Scottish senor replay game.

Talbot are a better team than in September not bad getting to middle of January and beith have only lost twice one of them being sectional cup defeat to Talbot plus only one home defeat in over a year v junior teams and that was the midweek after winning scottish beith slight favs for me but never write Talbot off shud be a classic

6 hours ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

Eamonn still not managed to get an appointment with a crisis counsellor since his parents named him fucking eamonn . 

What a bloody name :) 

well its a better name than  yours .  . the first crisis counsellor comment was funny and witty , then you pinch it and turn it into something nasty . bet you hate all Irish names  i wonder why ?  

3 hours ago, eamonn said:

well its a better name than  yours .  . the first crisis counsellor comment was funny and witty , then you pinch it and turn it into something nasty . bet you hate all Irish names  i wonder why ?  

I see you edited your initial post and toned it down hugely , do I hate the Irish? 

No I absolutely love the Irish so I do and on the 29/5/2016 a guy with firm Irish roots scored our Scottish cup winning penalty from the spot in Ritchie burke so it's fair to say I like the Irish :) 

As a few have said, Talbot on paper are the best team and if they turn up and all key players play to their full capabilities it should be a victory to them...

However, its a very hard place to go and win. A team full of confidence with their recent head to head results so anything can happen, it the cup!

Good luck to both teams, I hope its a cracker!

If Talbot keep the ball on the carpet then we have a chance. If we lump balls into the box then we lose. The Pollok lad was right because at Pollok we were woeful and were punished by the better team on the day. In the last round we were on fire against the "Lok". It's all "If's and But's" It's a cup tie and anything can happen. I would bite your hand off for a draw!

Was thinking about this a few month ago Do not know why Went to watch the 2nd half of a Kilbirnie v Auchinleck Scottish cup tie at the Vale  Auchinleck scored with the last kick of the ball to get a 3  each draw What year was it/?

Archived