BEITH v AUCHINLECK

maicoman

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bitter winners and losers amongst supports at all clubs but most get over it after a wee while. Narrow results will always stir up the passions both ways. However some folk just never seem to satisfy their obsession for keyboard aggro

Well said Pleasant Trucker. Couldn't agree more[emoji56][emoji8]

I've looked at the highlights many times and can't see the offside.
Cracking save from big Andy from the overhead kick.

It's not in line with play you just need to look at players reaction Wilson thought he was offside I was nearly in.line and no way was it yards for me I'd have said half yard at most

6 hours ago, classof2010 said:

It's not in line with play you just need to look at players reaction Wilson thought he was offside I was nearly in.line and no way was it yards for me I'd have said half yard at most

It's getting a bit desperate when people are presuming to be mind readers to prove decisions in football matches. 

Wilson's reaction could just as easily be confusion at how readily the defender downed tools. 

13 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

To all the Auchinleck boys n girls in here sorry to hear bout big Sam passing away was a big gentleman and a true Talbot legend

Puts all the petty bickering and arguing on here into perspective Auchinleck Talbot have lost a true legend who won every honour in the junior game and scored the winner in the 1991 cup final they just dont make players like him anymore R.I.P. big sam gone but never to be forgotten #legend

Puts all the petty bickering and arguing on here into perspective Auchinleck Talbot have lost a true legend who won every honour in the junior game and scored the winner in the 1991 cup final they just dont make players like him anymore R.I.P. big sam gone but never to be forgotten #legend

Defo great player no nonsense don't make players like that these days

Archived