Ayr United v Morton

If the boy Dunning has got long black hair and black rimmed glasses on then he was just on the telly there. If not, then he wasn't.

I liked the look of the guys Harkins and McGuffie for Ayr. Can we have them please? Thanks.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ayr had 19 shots and only one goal. More possession more shots more shots on target and more corners yet lost by three goals! On another night they might have taken something

^^^ idiot found

Looks like you'll have to find another gubbins outfit to derail The Famous' play-off charge.

1485631899418.thumb.jpg.ad650ad095d12ea6

Ayr had 19 shots and only one goal. More possession more shots more shots on target and more corners yet lost by three goals! On another night they might have taken something

If your auntie had balls she would be your uncle what a total trumpet you are

If your auntie had balls she would be your uncle what a total trumpet you are

Jesus I said in another post the difference was morton had finishers and Ayr don't and that was the difference read all the posts and put it in context. Even your manager admitted after the game you didn't play at your best. I've also admitted to liking morton and your manager and wishing you luck on the cup. Tiring

Utterly disgraceful from McCall yet again. Adams and Rose in the middle, two players that can't pass a ball while Cairney who can, is stuck out on the left. Neither should be near the team again. 

Even at 4-1 Duffy is out encouraging/shouting instructions. We were an utter shambles in every possible way and not a single word from our bench. 

Morton looked pretty bloody good it has to be said, can see them potentially going up along with the Hibees ahead of United through the playoffs as the teams at the bottom end of the Premiership look utter guff.

Also, when did Ross Forbes become a player? Any time I've seen him before this season he's flattered to deceive, testament to Jim Duffy or just playing in a team that suits his style?

Archived