The Jinx

kaisayr

Anyone watched this recent HBO documentary? I watched it over the course of the past few nights and would recommend.

it follows the story of a guy called Robert Durst, born into a hugely wealthy New York family, snubbed by daddy and resultanty the family's black sheep. He's linked with three murders over the course of twenty years but largely avoids heavy scrutiny. The documentary makers do well to earn his trust and get a few interviews about the allegations. The guys a complete creep! It was an interesting watch, not as good as Making a Murderer but if you enjoyed that then I'd stick my neck out and say you'd enjoy this too...

Sorry big man! I did have a look in the last few pages and assumed there hadn't yet been a thread. Feel terrible about wasting your time but at least you could find a minute to write a snidey wee comment.

Whaddaguy!

The bottom topic on the third page was last posted in 4 months ago.

The Jinx will be twoyears old next month. So they will be a bit further back than the first few pages.

anyway glad you are enjoying it, I'll bump so you can read the original comments...one on here and one that pre-dated the US tv forum over on the main tv one

Archived