Bunnyboiler babes. Yay or nay

Flybhoy

8 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Karla Homolka. Drugged her fifteen-year-old sister so both she and her boyfriend could rape her, during which the sister died. After getting away with that, they kidnapped, raped, and murdered several more women in Canada. Successfully managed to negotiate a plea deal with the authorities, who thought her then-husband was mainly responsible, only for the truth to become apparent during the release of a series of videotapes they made during the murders.

Served twelve years in prison, and is now married again, and has children. Pictures below from her murdering prime, and upon release. Am I being too cynical by thinking that most of P&B still wid?

homolka_640.jpg0419homolka.jpg

She looks more sane in her murdering days.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once we've got past the serial killers, I look forward to someone nominating Taylor Swift, and the ensuing flame war that will commence soon thereafter  :lol:

Scotland's very own Suzi McGuire should be on this list,

'I'm going to f*****g kill you'

DJ Suzie McGuire guilty of chilling phone threats in drunken rant at ex-hubby and his girlfriend

Former Radio Clyde star spent three nights in cells over tirade of abuse at Derek Mitchell and Lana Hunter

BY ROBERT COLLINS
23rd November 2016, 11:12 am

DJ Suzie McGuire threatened to “f*****g kill” her ex-husband Derek Mitchell and his new lover Lana Hunter in a drunken rant down the phone.

The former Radio Clyde star, 47, flew into a rage as she branded Miss Hunter a “f*****g s***” and a “junkie” in a sozzled tirade of abuse.

Suzie McGuire has been found guilty of threatening to kill her ex husband and his girlfriend
Suzie McGuire had denied the charges but was found guilty

The mum of four ended up spending three nights in the cells after Mitchell – who’d previously been convicted of assaulting her – complained to cops.

Mitchell told Hamilton Sheriff Court how the bust-up began when McGuire, of Eaglesham, East Renfrewshire, rung up in May.

He said: “I could tell she was drunk as she was slurring her words.

“I put the phone on loudspeaker and she started to abuse myself and my partner down the phone.

“She said she was going to kill the two of us.

10 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

mckinney.JPG

Borderline boiler who stalked a Mormon missionary all the way from the USA to England, kidnapped him, chained him to a bed and forced him to pleasure her.

years later she paid thousands of pounds to a dodgy Korean scientist to clone her dog

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

You haven't lived mate.

They can be 1 hell of a shag

I can assure you I've had plenty.

Remember, they were all shagging a nutjob.

Archived