Elgin City v Annan Athletic

Why would that be a mistake?

I probably should have checked before posting, I thought he was managing somewhere in the north of England for some reason, I didn't realise he had signed for you guys. My bad.

Good effort from club and volounteers to get game on and good effort from players to get a result. Could be an important 3 points as Annan will improve second half and Stirling seem to be on the up. Gives us breathing space in 3rd. Don't know why we can't kill games, is it we sit in and our defending is not the best? Or simply not taking our chances second half, whatever it is it's a bit of a problem for us. Less of the negative though, we were outstanding first half. I thought Soapy was immense throughout and Shane in first half. They must have impressed watching Caley scouts and anybody else there. Hope we turn in a decent performance next week and while the game is important financially, and I'm sure players are looking forward to it, in the big scheme of things it's irrelevant, it's the league that is important.

Archived