Scotland squad March

Wouldn't surprise me Scotland seem to lose loads of talented players that either fall out with manager, retire early,are angry at sfa, have personal issues or go on to play for another country. Duncan Ferguson David Robertson Richard Gough Steven Fletcher Aiden mcGeady, James McCarthey, mcgregor, Barry Ferguson Andy Goram come to mind. Sure there are loads more I havent thought of!!!

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strachan said on goals on Sunday that Philips wasn't 'putting his personality into games' earlier in the season but now he is. I have no idea what he meant by that or wether personality is enough to get Philips involved in the squad but you'd have to hope so

Strachan said on goals on Sunday that Philips wasn't 'putting his personality into games' earlier in the season but now he is. I have no idea what he meant by that or wether personality is enough to get Philips involved in the squad but you'd have to hope so

Forrest keeps putting the ball into row z and still gets picked every squad!!?? Does Strachan himself even understand the pish he comes out with?

I bet he calls up the same old crap he did for England game, while Danny Wilson, Donald Love, Phil Bardsley, Charlie Adam, Matt Phillips and Stuart Armstrong are overlooked again! And if he thinks John McGinn is the next Graeme Souness, why are no clubs in England not scouting him?

11 hours ago, Andi said:

I bet he calls up the same old crap he did for England game, while Danny Wilson, Donald Love, Phil Bardsley, Charlie Adam, Matt Phillips and Stuart Armstrong are overlooked again! And if he thinks John McGinn is the next Graeme Souness, why are no clubs in England not scouting him?

Danny Wilson?  Donald Love?  Charlie Adam?  Christ...

Stuart Armstrong will most likely be in, Matt Phillips very well could be.  At least wait until the squad comes out before you get absolutely raging about who's in it.

Will we see Hutton come out of retirement seeing as Paterson is injured or will he call up Shi**aker from Norwich or worse still, put a square peg in a round hole? Up front we have no Strikers actually playing bar Martin so he has to get the Nod if not as its been said elsewhere, why not do a Bale and play Burke through the middle with some brains behind him? He couldn't do any worse than most who have played there.

Up front we have no Strikers actually playing bar Martin so he has to get the Nod if not as its been said elsewhere, why not do a Bale and play Burke through the middle with some brains behind him? He couldn't do any worse than most who have played there.

I just suggested something similar on the Rhodes thread. I'd like to see Philips up top.

12 minutes ago, Moo said:

d8f36a1460b13c30724b3efd8cb99ec4.jpg

Maybe it's the app as that's what I'm using.

Well I can see Griffiths in the original posts.

@Marshmallo, Maybe Craig Levein hacked into your account and cheekily deleted Griffiths? Likes the 4-6-0, he does.

Anti-Celtic conspiracy I reckon.

My team would be:
Gilks

Maurice Ross
Danny Wilson
Richard Gough
Lee Wallace

Ian Black
Ian Ferguson

Lee McCulloch
Ian Black again
That weird guy who got sent off for fighting a Motherwell player