Scotland squad March

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, skippy2015 said:

All to do with potential. Jack prob a better player just now but McGinns 22 will going to play at a higher level than jack in my opinion so better to have him in squad play him in friendlies to get experience.

Jack was a better player st that age and playing at a better level. 22 is not that young. 

1 minute ago, skippy2015 said:

But he's not really kicked on has he? Would you say he's reached his potential he had when he was younger ?

Maybe not but I'd still be very surprised if John McGinn turns out a better player.

Just now, skippy2015 said:

Obviously the champions league is a higher standard and Celtic a much bigger club than Fulham that's obvious. But week on week the players he plays against in the spl are a poorer standard

Not really. The main reason is because he is playing with better players and getting more chances etc.

On 21/03/2017 at 09:29, Poet of the Macabre said:

We pretty much need 16 out of 18 points to have a chance I think. We're also absolutely fucking hopeless.

There is something about watching Scotland games where we've already fucked it though. No expectation, no pressure. Can just laugh at the state of our defence as we draw with Canada and lose to Slovenia.

:lol:

Part one is complete.

Worth noting ICT were put out by the team who went on to win the Romania title and who sweeped aside West Ham twice within 12 months, with the cigars out I might add. 

If anyone's interested, a Slovenia-Morton double on bet365 is 6.6/1. If ever there was PHREE MUNEY then that is it right there.

Slovenia are 7/1 BTTS on Sunday.

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

David Marshall out, and Jack Hamilton in.

Does he watch highlights of Hearts game?

Madness, I'm obsessed with stats, and in every single measurable way, Clark is outperforming Hamilton. Theres only 9 months between them aswell, so its hardly like Hamilton is a bigger prospect.

Archived