Brechin v Q.P.

I was referring to the squad news on our club's website yesterday, not the team sheets issued by Brechin

I think it was Boris who warned me against trusting the OS. I also noticed at that time they had Alloa in second place on 31 points. He was right.

On the bright side, we could be Clyde [emoji23]

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Are you actually saying people aren't entitled to their opinion? Deary meemoji53.png

Nope. I'm saying that my opinion is that anyone who thinks that MacPherson should go is an imbecile. People are quite entitled to be imbeciles. 

3 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I think it was Boris who warned me against trusting the OS. I also noticed at that time they had Alloa in second place on 31 points. He was right.

On the bright side, we could be Clyde emoji23.png

My apologies for having the wrong info on the club website.  I manage the stats on the site and with Alloa I had them with 31 instead of 41 points.  Human error !!  now corrected.

Just shows we all have different takes on the game I thought Finn looked the part. Allowed to get up top, retained the ball well n worked hard as did the team. So hopefully the lads can put it together for the rest of the season. "Mon the City "

Totally agree, wee Finn was my man of the match and the signing of the season for us in my opinion. He's a real battler and can play a bit too. I think playing further forward like he did on Tuesday night will benefit him.

Archived