Brechin v Q.P.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 wins and 2 draws in the last 10 league outings for Queen's. By contrast, 7 losses from City with 4 of them at home. So it should be a dawdle, right? Too much to hope for a rerun of last week but we are doing better against the top teams and on current form three points are possible for us. Three points and we're in the top four. Incredible!

Hats off City fans for keeping the pitch cosy :thumsup2

Without sounding too harsh is all the effort with covers worth it ? Can t recall a game they ve saved ... We ve all helped over last few seasonz but it s alway s in vain.. I know my post will get crucified but just my opinion ...They just don t seem to hold back any frost ... In theory its a positive but in reallity just seem s always to be  waste of time ... Its January we re a part time team games will be off as they have been for last 111 years .. i m not knocking anyone here just giving my views 

Without sounding too harsh is all the effort with covers worth it ? Can t recall a game they ve saved ... We ve all helped over last few seasonz but it s alway s in vain.. I know my post will get crucified but just my opinion ...They just don t seem to hold back any frost ... In theory its a positive but in reallity just seem s always to be  waste of time ... Its January we re a part time team games will be off as they have been for last 111 years .. i m not knocking anyone here just giving my views 

They probably saved the Peterhead game a few weeks back. Other than that I can't think of many off hand if any. If the covers can't survive -2 then you are right, is it really worth the time and effort?

1 hour ago, CITY1974 said:

The pitch was fine yesterday when the covers were put back down after the wind.  Just shows how cold it got last night. I would reckon it must have been colder than -2 . 

Bloody annoying but what can you do .Plastic is an option but  our players have categorically stated that if we installed plastic they would be off. 

Archived