Glasgow Harp

active8

Shawdow , if amateur footballs that bad why the fuc* do you pay an interest in it ?nearly every single comment you have made is belittling a team or a teams achievements. You've basically made a profile to get your outdated opinion noticed well done to you.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Disco30 said:

Shawdow , if amateur footballs that bad why the fuc* do you pay an interest in it ?nearly every single comment you have made is belittling a team or a teams achievements. You've basically made a profile to get your outdated opinion noticed well done to you.

Doesn't follow a team yet made profile up Monday nght and only commented on a harp forum....hmmmmm

1 hour ago, Disco30 said:

I didn't say it was bad, I said it wasn't as good as it once was. Which is the truth. Nothing wrong with that. i haven't slated any teams or belittled anyone. Some folk just obviously have a different view about football. 

8 hours ago, Denniston Afc said:

If U follow  amateur football it's funny how u waited to sign up for this on Monday nght just in time for the harp thread hotting up.....

You really are paranoid. I have read this forum for months, it is public you know. 

33 minutes ago, Denniston Afc said:

Paranoid about what????i stated a fact....

Your mumbling that you know me when I have never met you in my life. Now your stating I came on because it was a Glasgow Harp thread which is also wrong 

you still haven't replied to the question I asked you. Why did you "have to leave"?

1 hour ago, The Shawdow said:

Your mumbling that you know me when I have never met you in my life. Now your stating I came on because it was a Glasgow Harp thread which is also wrong 

you still haven't replied to the question I asked you. Why did you "have to leave"?

1,how do u mumble while typing an answer???

2.if u had bothered reading whole thread kinda explains why WE left ....last season management were left to manage we won league take what u want from that.

3.u said about a rumour losing dressing room?since we left i personally have spoke to every single player bar 1....because I took most of them there and because I class them as mates

4.few have left off there own backs rest who I've spoke to told them same thing "get head down and finish season as best u can,John crooks is a great coach and they will learn a lot from him,and John has walked into good bunch of lads"....so hope that clears your rumour up and clears rest up for u.

3 hours ago, Denniston Afc said:

1,how do u mumble while typing an answer???

2.if u had bothered reading whole thread kinda explains why WE left ....last season management were left to manage we won league take what u want from that.

3.u said about a rumour losing dressing room?since we left i personally have spoke to every single player bar 1....because I took most of them there and because I class them as mates

4.few have left off there own backs rest who I've spoke to told them same thing "get head down and finish season as best u can,John crooks is a great coach and they will learn a lot from him,and John has walked into good bunch of lads"....so hope that clears your rumour up and clears rest up for u.

Yes I did read the thread. From the outside, it looks as If he management are blaming committee for the poor season as you said you "had to leave"

People will make their own observations obviously. I wish you good luck in finding a new job anyway. Stay in football and don't lose faith as you sound a committed chap. 

Dirrans scored three early goals, one a pen, one keeper slipped. Fought back to 3:2 Dirrans pace up top constantly caused problems tho and went 4:2 up. Harp pulled another back and last 15 was all Harp. Great end to end game one of most enjoyable games of the season for me so far.

1 hour ago, Foxiola said:

Dirrans scored three early goals, one a pen, one keeper slipped. Fought back to 3:2 Dirrans pace up top constantly caused problems tho and went 4:2 up. Harp pulled another back and last 15 was all Harp. Great end to end game one of most enjoyable games of the season for me so far.

Sounds decent foxy....lads maybe shoulda sneaked a draw?

Could have but Dirrans could also have scored with a few chances they missed as well. Dirrans front pair were very pacey and gave Harp defence a tough afternoon. Fantastic set up at Kilwinning, brand new pavilion two superb grass show parks and 4g park as well.

22 hours ago, Foxiola said:

Could have but Dirrans could also have scored with a few chances they missed as well. Dirrans front pair were very pacey and gave Harp defence a tough afternoon. Fantastic set up at Kilwinning, brand new pavilion two superb grass show parks and 4g park as well.

Not seen the set up yet but heard good things. There should be more of them throughout Scotland. 

Archived