Alloa v Pars

Stellaboz

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My one and only memory of Alloa is getting soaked and watching our team of kids get a total doing. I think it was the third goal, John Potter (who should know better) is one v one on the half way line the next defends by running away from the forward player. It was certainly unorthodox. :lol:

Alloa had a good side tbf with a very good wee winger. Think it was Cawley?

I'm concerned about Spence and Goodwin totally bossed us last season at st Mirren but this is a very different side to the playoff one. In McMullan and Higginbotham we have two of the best wide players outside Hibs and the SPL.

Will be an interesting game, think we can win it but if Alloa score early we could get a bit flappy. 

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

My one and only memory of Alloa is getting soaked and watching our team of kids get a total doing. I think it was the third goal, John Potter (who should know better) is one v one on the half way line the next defends by running away from the forward player. It was certainly unorthodox. :lol:

Alloa had a good side tbf with a very good wee winger. Think it was Cawley?

I'm concerned about Spence and Goodwin totally bossed us last season at st Mirren but this is a very different side to the playoff one. In McMullan and Higginbotham we have two of the best wide players outside Hibs and the SPL.

Will be an interesting game, think we can win it but if Alloa score early we could get a bit flappy. 

No we don't, although I'm inclined to agree with the Higgy part.

Hippolyte holds that honour for me atm, he'll be off to some no-mark league 1/champ team in England next season.

On 1/19/2017 at 08:08, Stellaboz said:

Eat at KFC? I'd rather chance my luck getting a Buckle pie from Wallsay at even now.

eeeeeek, not sure that's an option either

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

http://parstv.co.uk/index.php?CATEGORY=Our+Streaming

According to that link it's a wasHD Camera Sony CX-220E.

New one is 4k GY-HM200E . That is what I was looking for thanks for the link!

But the dream for me is a 4k 60fps camera but that might be asking too much and I'm not convinced of the colour quality even though it does do higher resolution.

I'm bumped out on Saturday's highlights anyway though since Sky Sports are sending a team/cameraman to film

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

If Hutton starts then I'll probably stay in the pub. I'd expect Morris/Farid/McCabe/Cardle/Paton to start.

Not sure why you'd expect to see so many changes since we made pretty much none for a home tie against Queen's Park in the Diddy Cup (tm) and only one or two up at Buckie in the last round. I'm not convinced Farid would play anyway given his history with artificial pitches. Morris maybe to give him game time and maybe Cardle since McMullan took a wee knock would be my guesses at any changes from Saturday. If McMullan starts then McCabe might come in since he was in decent form before missing the Raith game.

En route. After a quick change of train in Stirling I'll be in Alloa circa 10.15.

I plan to grab some breakfast in The Bobbing John and meet some folk. Then I shall have a shit and a pint or two before we move on. The aforementioned Old Brewery is a leading option currently.

Archived