Junior Cup Final Dressing Room Door Signs

Hampden Diehard

On 04/01/2017 at 19:03, Hampden Diehard said:

In an attempt to help, I'm offering a number of printed cardboard dressing room door signs that I fell heir to when they gutted the Queen's Park FC offices a couple of years ago.  These are one-offs, totally unique and probably date from the Junior Cup Finals at Hampden in the late 1970s early 80s.  As a wee incentive, the Kilbirnie one has "St Mirren" written in felt pen on the back of it (obviously Saints weren't worthy of a printed version), whilst the Darvel (last time finalists in 1976) one has "Bailllieston FC" written on the back of it.   I'm looking for £20 each and cheques will be payable to Maybole Football Club and sent to their secretary; I'll give you the details if you send me a PM.  On receipt of the cheque with the Maybole secretary, I'll send the sign to you in a poster tube and I'll pay the postage and packing as my donation.  Alternatively, you can collect them at the Queen's Park FC souvenir shop at a home game if you don't trust the post.

They're about 60 cm x 380cm and look great if you get them framed.

I'm going to post this as a separate thread and the details will be on that.  I'll happily field an initial query, but I won't be going into a lengthy discussion.

On 04/01/2017 at 19:28, Hampden Diehard said:

Junior dressing room 2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived