Clyde v Montrose

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree that BF seems to be completely out of his depth.However the players need to take a good look at themselves.There is plenty of experience in that side.Unfortunately our captain McLaughlin has shown absolutely no leadership qualities and no one else seems to be interested in stepping forward.

Nonetheless I live in hope.

I pray we hear of some ins and outs before Saturday.

Let's hope it's the right "outs".

However, I'm not sure if it will be. After all, some players were re-signed in the summer after contributing very little last season.

Suspect Ferguson has a blind spot in regard to some players.

We all know who they are.

If Barry or the players themselves can't get themselves up for this one and we don't win it, then there is something so terminally wrong in the dressing room that Barry MUST go. It really is as simple as that.

The weather forecast is looking pretty poor , with near freezing conditions and snow between now and then. If the game does go ahead it could be in front of our worst ever Saturday crowd.

I don't see me sitting freezing my arse off to watch what has been on offer recently.

2-3 montrose, clyde to start brightly going in level at half time after creative plenty followed by 45 minutes of hoofball and Montrose to score on the break twice and Gormley to be caught offside 7 times and on his arse 15-18 times either side of halftime

A response to "We need to talk about Angus" no doubt. Plus there was absolutely no doubt the desolation south of Bothwell Services was badly in need of beautification, no disrespect to Lesmahagow, Leadhills and is there anywhere else off the M74?

Just appears to be a lack of confidence which a win on Sat should help after all these are the same players that were second in the league. I was at Stirling their new players have turned the team around Albion defence was rock solid we never got within 20 yards of their goal second half and the mobility of their attack showed how immobile we are in the same dept. Previous defeats we were losing by a single silly goal Sat they ran us ragged think they are heading for top 4.

Just appears to be a lack of confidence which a win on Sat should help after all these are the same players that were second in the league. I was at Stirling their new players have turned the team around Albion defence was rock solid we never got within 20 yards of their goal second half and the mobility of their attack showed how immobile we are in the same dept. Previous defeats we were losing by a single silly goal Sat they ran us ragged think they are heading for top 4.

So it's confidence same players that took us to second but we are immobile at the back?

Well if stirling are heading for the top four it's good night to our chances cause we ain't catching any of the top three the way it's shaping up

On 1/11/2017 at 21:25, cfcuk said:

You relocated the entire town of Montrose well done some job that:)

Great banter, love it. Wish some of you Bully Wees would give a lesson or two to some of the so called fans of that diddy team just over the border in Northumberland. Hope the visit to the Broadwood wind tunnel goes ahead on Saturday. 

There's little snow left on the ground although freezing temperatures overnight/now. One problem area in the pitch may be an issue like last time if any snow has fallen on it and froze because it ain't thawing without help.

Archived