Forfar v Stirling

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, BinosCammy said:

Anywhere close to Station Park to have some food before the game on saturday ? will walk like 10-15 minutes if need be

If you want to try Genuine Forfar Bridies try McLarens just down the road from Station Park.

1 hour ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Castle club do no bad food.

This and the Plough (which is much closer. McLarens and Saddlers have bridie shops near the ground and in town. Plenty choice for a wee town and really no where I'd say to avoid.

Whats the weather like up Forfar?

Any chance that the game could be called off?

Wouldn't have thought so. Martin our groundsman seems on the ball with the salting of the pitch clearing of snow . Only problem I would see if the terraces and surrounding areas were very dangerous .

On 10/01/2017 at 12:17, Bogs_Dollox said:

I hope big Andy Munro smashes this bikey in the first minute and puts and end to all this

Please tell me the top side in the league, there on merit, will not resort to tactics like this. It's a win/win for Forfar fans, you'll either win or witness a very talented young player first hand. Turn up and pay your £13, you won't be disappointed.

Please tell me the top side in the league, there on merit, will not resort to tactics like this. It's a win/win for Forfar fans, you'll either win or witness a very talented young player first hand. Turn up and pay your £13, you won't be disappointed.

8.5% hike in admission fees? Does the extra cash go to Bikey for his appearance fee?

Archived