P&B Posters as Famous b*****ds

Gordon EF

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Dee Hepburn Man to star as a girl who stars for the school football team. Only he's not really a girl. 

15839c-beauty-queen.jpg

Wid myself.

Shandon Partridge - The graveyard shift DJ on Fife FM likes to discuss hot topics such as the pedestrianisation of Dunfermline town centre.

Just now, throbber said:

I thought i was the Alan Bennet.

Your cover is blown.

I do feel a bit Partridgey reading some of the stuff the youngsters come out with and seeing some of the stuff they put on their feet in the trainers thread. 

Your cover is blown.
I do feel a bit Partridgey reading some of the stuff the youngsters come out with and seeing some of the stuff they put on their feet in the trainers thread. 

Better than the shitey things you put on your feet.

I might astonish you later with a pic of my newest trainers. They go well with my running/gym tights imo.

Back to films and Christophe Lambert would star as throbber in"Highlander in Leith".

A klansman takes on all comers, chopping off heads galore until there are only pure white highlanders left in his neighbourhood. 

32 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I might astonish you later with a pic of my newest trainers. They go well with my running/gym tights imo.

Back to films and Christophe Lambert would star as throbber in"Highlander in Leith".

A klansman takes on all comers, chopping off heads galore until there are only pure white highlanders left in his neighbourhood. 

Slightly off topic, but I saw a reg plate yesterday that simply read ARYAN. These Aussies don't even attempt to be subtle with their white power mindset, the daft racists.

Archived