P&B Posters as Famous b*****ds

Gordon EF

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WaffenThinMint as Richard Ramirez a.k.a The Night Stalker an obsessive deranged serial killer who terrorised Los Angeles in the mid 80's.

Anyone who knows his 'modus operandi' will know exactly why he fits perfectly as WTM

Just now, Dindeleux said:

Probably easier to just tag Div than use the report function to be honest.

Yeah.  There now appears to be a quota on the report function and bans are threatened if you exceed 'something'. No doubt @Div and/or @keithgy will be along to explain the current policy.

Yeah.  There now appears to be a quota on the report function and bans are threatened if you exceed 'something'. No doubt @Div and/or@keithgy will be along to explain the current policy.

It would appear you are taking the site very very seriously.

Says the guy who had a meltdown about the patter in the heads gone thread.

A meltdown. Oh dear. Please direct me to this meltdown I've apparently had or you too will be accused of taking the site too seriously.

Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 12.40.40.png

That's hardly a meltdown now is it Throbber?

Two posts stating opinion and fact, think you should just admit you're wrong here before he has cause to post the same statement again.

Oh throbber. If that's what constitutes a "meltdown" in your eyes then you must find people having meltdowns all around you every day.

That's hardly a meltdown now is it Throbber?

Two posts stating opinion and fact, think you should just admit you're wrong here before he has cause to post the same statement again.

Too late.

No idea why he is getting so upset over two very easy going posts.

He'll be back with an apology soon enough I'm sure.

Archived