Martin McGuinness resigns, Stormont in chaos

ICTChris

1 minute ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

You believe what you want to believe, Kincy. As a Tory yourself, the facts won't be allowed to get in the way of your accepted narrative.

Works both ways, buddy.  The steel and mining industries in Scotland were gubbed even before I worked in Ravenscraig and studied metallurgy at Bell College in the late 70s. That you and yours put the demise of heavy industry down to Thatcher is revisionism at its worst.

The pathetic UCS work-in, which had heehaw to do with Maggie, demonstrated this amply.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Works both ways, buddy.  The steel and mining industries in Scotland were gubbed even before I worked in Ravenscraig and studied metallurgy at Bell College in the late 70s. That you and yours put the demise of heavy industry down to Thatcher is revisionism at its worst.

The pathetic UCS work-in, which had heehaw to do with Maggie, demonstrated this amply.

...except I didn't say Thatcher, did I...

Astounding how many people on here have a desire to give him the benefit of the doubt. I wonder why...

Cause where all Terrorist loving SNP voting Shinners???

You've just made me wonder what ridiculous nonsense Rob would be spouting all over this thread if he hadn't departed us.

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Cause where all Terrorist loving SNP voting Shinners???

You've just made me wonder what ridiculous nonsense Rob would be spouting all over this thread if he hadn't departed us.

He would be spouting Catholic doctrine talking about hell fire and the bad place whilst getting a wee semi on thinking about McGuinness being poked up the arse.

Some chunts are simply terrorists.

A horrible lack of nuance that I wouldn't expect from you on such a serious topic.

Your politics always seems to take the side of those in power, and against those fighting it. Are there any justified terrorists in your book? And is there any issue where you don't take the establishment line?

4 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

How was the response on here when Paisley died? Sympathetic? Appreciative? I doubt it...

The thread probably consisted of a few Mussus Bunfield gags and was not doubt littered with pish by tiny tears bigots like yourself and RedRob. Search it out if you're that desperate to know what it contained, I highly doubt anyone else really gives a f**k :)

3 hours ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

How was the response on here when Paisley died? Sympathetic? Appreciative? I doubt it...

I think it was much the same in all honesty,it's obvious the huge part both men have played in the last 15 years in bringing peace between the two factions but both were prominent in the chaos before it , can't say i was too upset by either of them snuffing it tbh.

Just now, Co.Down Hibee said:

I think it was much the same in all honesty,it's obvious the huge part both men have played in the last 15 years in bringing peace between the two factions but both were prominent in the chaos before it , can't say i was too upset by either of them snuffing it tbh.

Me, neither, although I've shed even less tears this time...

Absolutely no time for Paisley what so ever. However at least he never killed anyone.

Absolutely no time for Paisley what so ever. However at least he never killed anyone.

No he just pointed people in the right direction then stood back and kept his hands clean.
The cells and cemeteries over there might not have been as full without his rantings.

Archived