NFC Divisional Round

lichtie23

Romo to come off the bench in the 4th quarter to save the Cowboys....

But more importantly, Atlanta should be able to throw all over us. Despite Sherman being one of the best corners in the league Julio is ridiculously good, and even with Sherman following him Atlanta should be able to get other recievers open. I fancy Wagner and Kam to keep their run game in check.

We need Rawls to be able to pound the ball on the ground and keep Julio off the field.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

This is odd - I don't really want the Falcons to win, but I really don't like Pete Carroll.

Watching Pete the Cheat implode when his gang of cheats lose is one of the more enjoyable sights in the NFL.

1 minute ago, peasy23 said:

Hester might go fucking Tonto when they get into the locker room, that's well over 100 yards he's been done out of by penalties.

Wilson probably will as well - instead of starting every drive around halfway or better, he's been starting pretty much on his own goal line.

Hester might go fucking Tonto when they get into the locker room, that's well over 100 yards he's been done out of by penalties.

Hopefully he does. Fucking ridiculous penalties being given away here.

And now injuries hiring the Seahawks D. This could be game over

Certainly looks like it but the Hawks have been here before. There will be some sort of trick play on 4th down for a TD followed by a successful onside kick...

Archived