NFC Divisional Round

lichtie23

Seahawks @ Falcons, Saturday 14th, 21.35

Packers @ Cowboys, Sunday 15th, 21.40

Looking forward to these 2 match ups. Was very impressed with the Green Bay Wide outs last night but feel their D needs to really put pressure on Dak. Seattle and Atlanta has the potential to be a shootout. Julio vs Sherman should be a great matchup.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julio should have another day against our day even if Sherman follows him.

We beat them this season without playing well at all, if we get a run game going and Wilson is now fully mobile we might be able to do it again.

The only teams I actively dislike in the league are the packers, the Seahawks and the pats, I unfortunately see a Seahawks and packers final and the winner playing the pats in the Super Bowl. 

Would be excellent to see a Kansas City and Atlanta super bowl to avoid the same teams over and over. 

Lawl

In all seriousness, the giants defence had the best chance to stop the packers, and they couldn't. I can't see the cowboys stopping them.

And the seahawks just haven't done it for me. Can't see them getting by the Falcons.

The Dallas offense has a running game which the Giants didn't,and their passing game failed against Packers.Whilst I agree it will be difficult to stop the Packers,I think the Dallas offense keeping Rodgers off the field will be the key.

Archived