Stirling Albion v Clyde

Ray Vaughn

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Harry Haddock said:

I think Lowden signed a two year deal but Easton only one.So it looks as if we have seen the last of Dylan in a Clyde shirt-but who knows.

I wouldnt be so sure about that

Clearly very talented and can play at a higher level.  But if you're a club looking at him, he spent last season in the lowest division, a few games for us at the same level before unfortunately picking up what's a bad injury.  I would think it would be a fair committment for a club just to sign him without him getting another decent season under his belt, especially as we'll need to see how he is coming back from such an injury

From his point of view, he's based in the central belt.  So sure, if a Championship club came in, couldnt blame him for moving.  But if it's League 1 or 2, there's probably very few clubs would be worth his while.  Ourselves, maybe Airdrie, I don't know. Certainly if we somehow managed to achieve promotion it would up the chances of him staying on

Incidentally, does anyone know if the club gets money for each round they get through in the Scottish Cup? I'd a feeling there was a "reward" amount for each round, but I can't remember.

Are you for real JakeSAFC :lol::lol: what a fuckin clueless goon you are, can't wait for the worst team you've seen play at forthbank knock you out the Scottish Cup 

Look at you getting all wound up, cute.

1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

Me raging?? Nah I'm good bud, got my hole last night so I'm sound. You on the other hand? Still no Nat King Cole sir? Go find some dirty cow from the Raploch on Tinder, she'll probably kick f**k out of you after you're done but atleast your anger problem will be sorted :thumsup2

addtext_com_MjEwODQyNjI3MTk.jpg

I wouldnt be so sure about that
Clearly very talented and can play at a higher level.  But if you're a club looking at him, he spent last season in the lowest division, a few games for us at the same level before unfortunately picking up what's a bad injury.  I would think it would be a fair committment for a club just to sign him without him getting another decent season under his belt, especially as we'll need to see how he is coming back from such an injury
From his point of view, he's based in the central belt.  So sure, if a Championship club came in, couldnt blame him for moving.  But if it's League 1 or 2, there's probably very few clubs would be worth his while.  Ourselves, maybe Airdrie, I don't know. Certainly if we somehow managed to achieve promotion it would up the chances of him staying on
Incidentally, does anyone know if the club gets money for each round they get through in the Scottish Cup? I'd a feeling there was a "reward" amount for each round, but I can't remember.

Wonder if we will offer him a deal while he is still out injured? Similar to what we done with Fergie last season. I would guess that Easton would be one of our higher earns so would be gamble for both club and player.

We would get approx 8k for getting through this round and a further 10k if we could get past Ayr or QP.

So is Bikey already at another club, and on loan at you lads which is why someone will have to pay a fee?

Nah Bikey is a free agent, but Dippee from france his old team have some sort of compensation agreement in his old contract, hence why someone will pay 40k for his services

6 hours ago, Binos123sam said:

We've been able to keep bikey for a full day since he was eligible to sign for another club, we just need to make sure, that we hold onto him for a full week now.

Would be a bit of a risk for the player to wait until the last day of the transfer window, no ? 

I suppose if he's technically out of contract he could move after the window though.

11 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Me raging?? Nah I'm good bud, got my hole last night so I'm sound. You on the other hand? Still no Nat King Cole sir? Go find some dirty cow from the Raploch on Tinder, she'll probably kick f**k out of you after you're done but atleast your anger problem will be sorted :thumsup2

Coming onto a football forum to brag about having a shag. Minter.

Are you sure about that? You seem absolutely livid.

17 hours ago, Jack Burton said:

Wonder if we will offer him a deal while he is still out injured? Similar to what we done with Fergie last season. I would guess that Easton would be one of our higher earns so would be gamble for both club and player.

We would get approx 8k for getting through this round and a further 10k if we could get past Ayr or QP.

Possibly, it'll be our physio team understand the full extent of the injury and can weigh up the likely affect it might have.  Doubt the salary would be a problem as they'd just take account of that in next year's budget the same way they did for this year's

If they felt there was reason to be optimistic about his recovery, it'd make sense for both parties to arrange another year as I doubt there'd be a queue for him just yet, based purely on the injury

Thought that about progressing.  So if we get past Stirling there's at least a winnable tie which could earn the Club close on £20k with a likely decent pay day in the QF's.  So it was a pretty good draw, unless maybe the OF or Hibs / Hearts away, there weren't a lot of really good alternatives.  Couldve been ICT, Ross C, Accies etc away, in front of a couple thousand and pretty certain to be put out.   

Archived