Top kodi add-onns

Bambino7

On 1/14/2017 at 10:27, John Lambies Doos said:

How does the legality work on paid subscriptions like above?

Fairly sure that it's quite illegal, but so widespread that they will never go after individuals, just the folk providing the streams.

7 hours ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

I have only recently found Sanctuary. 

It's pretty brilliant and seems to even have good Sports channel streams for the ones not using Sportsmania or Sports Donkey yet. 

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-sanctuary-on-kodi/amp/

What one do you select for sports? 

1 hour ago, Bambino7 said:

What one do you select for sports? 

A few of the addons do sports. I just had a right good rummage around them all. I'm not near my box just now but I'm sure "tiegans place", or whatever its called, has sports.

2 hours ago, CLANCY2KTID said:

A few of the addons do sports. I just had a right good rummage around them all. I'm not near my box just now but I'm sure "tiegans place", or whatever its called, has sports.

Tigens world.  Good call. 

3 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Just went for SportsMania there, bough the £26 for 6 months deal. Streams are quality. Use Exodus for films/TV shows, but still need to find one for live TV. Even Freeview would do.

Get Sanctuary and have a look about 

6 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

Just went for SportsMania there, bough the £26 for 6 months deal. Streams are quality. Use Exodus for films/TV shows, but still need to find one for live TV. Even Freeview would do.

sportsmania has live tv does it not, im sure the menu options had sky 1 etc all in it and they worked too

sportsmania has live tv does it not, im sure the menu options had sky 1 etc all in it and they worked too

Hopefully, I'll check when I'm home, only put the Andy Murray match on then left the house straight after so didn't have much time to surf.

21 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Entertainment

2 minutes ago, muirkirk nil said:

yeah thought i remembered seeing it, as it stands the now my sportsmania addon isnt working, usual error check log pish, tried reinstalling it etc but nothing, my need to upgrade kodi as its still on 15.2 but everything else works wonders

yeah thought i remembered seeing it, as it stands the now my sportsmania addon isnt working, usual error check log pish, tried reinstalling it etc but nothing, my need to upgrade kodi as its still on 15.2 but everything else works wonders

If you're upgrading your Kodi, SM works a treat on 16.1 but nobody can get it working on 17.

On 27/01/2017 at 13:16, Senior_Coconut said:

Is anybody using the Mobdro app?

How does it compare to Kodi? 

By some miracle I managed to load Mobdro onto my Firestick at the first attempt. Channels appear a lot quicker for me and quality is acceptable, certainly no worse than my add ons.

Archived