Arbroath v Berwick

We welcome Berwick to Gayfield on Saturday and our old pals Rutherford, Sheerin, Dunlop and Phillips.

Don't think Dunlops available as he wasn't even in squad against Cowden but I notice Phillips is playing LM for them. Hopefully Rutherford keeps up his 'look very decent until I have to finish/pass' routine against us. I imagine we will have a new addition in defence in before Saturday, whether that's at LB or CH remains to be seen but we've at the moment comfortably got the best defence in the league so hopefully that continues with another clean sheet.

I would just leave the team the same, no point in making too many changes with only having 1 defeat in our last 14 league games.

#FastEddie and Stevie D to both grab goals in a 2-0 win with Forfar slipping up thanks to 2 Dylan Bikey hat tricks. 4 point gap come 5pm. ;)

Cmon the lichties

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kevin McKinlay and Pat Scullion to 4 foot Bobby Linn.

1320 seems confident, forgetting Arbroath have already failed to beat us twice this season.

Can only see one winner here and that's those lucky few in attendance. 4-4.

We've been playing much better recently as results show and I don't think Berwick are very good. I'm not confident and never am with Arbroath but we should be winning this game IMO.

An absolute must win game tomorrow, Forfar should win comfortably so important to keep in touch and also keep a bit daylight ahead of Elgin and the pack behind.

Same team as last week, Skelly and Jimmy on early in 2nd half if things are not working out.

An absolute must win game tomorrow, Forfar should win comfortably so important to keep in touch and also keep a bit daylight ahead of Elgin and the pack behind.
Same team as last week, Skelly and Jimmy on early in 2nd half if things are not working out.

Forfar should win comfortably? Whit? Albion on the up with some decent additions particularly Frazer Wright, just pumped Clyde 3-0 and have a striker Bikey thats scored 7 in 7?

All games are must wins when going for the title.

Forfar should win comfortably? Whit? Albion on the up with some decent additions particularly Frazer Wright, just pumped Clyde 3-0 and have a striker Bikey thats scored 7 in 7?

All games are must wins when going for the title.

Am in same boat as you. Stirling are on the up and seem to have made good additions. Could well be points dropped for us tomorrow

Everyone at the club were extremely grateful to the response we had on Wednesday night which made light work of laying the protective covers on the pitch. It really was a fantastic effort by the 30+ supporters who braved the cold to help.

It snowed in Arbroath last night and we have had the tractor out on covers this morning sweeping off the snow.  We are doing all we can to make sure that Saturday's game can go ahead as scheduled and beat the bad weather forecasted.

It's especially important as we look to continue the momentum we have picked up on the pitch in recent weeks.

We are sending out another plea for any supporters or friends who feels like doing a good deed to come back down to Gayfield on Saturday morning at 9am and help us lift the covers from our great pitch. 

Many thanks again. We really do value your support!

C'mon the Lichties!

15972472_1368732129812679_5398926418092414024_o.jpg

Archived