Sons of the Rock Dumbarton vs Champions Elect Hibernian

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Kool Keith said:

Can't make it through to this game, someone get ThirdRock's son's autograph pre match for me please.

Abbotsford Hotel Dan Dumbarton time from 1pm to midnight Saturday. Fill yer boots, he'll ragdoll you.

3 minutes ago, ThirdrockfromtheSon said:

II'll try typing in English next time - feckin' ipad predictive text.......:thumbsdown

Don't think I'm going to get battered by a 5 year old. :lol: It's alright though the boys from EH6 have pledged to hand over a bit of cash to let mini Thirdrock have a day out at the the football. We all feel a bit sorry for him.

22 hours ago, lionel wickson said:

According to the SFA's Disciplinary List, it doesn't look as if Gregor Buchanan's suspended for this one.

List states it might not be complete and only includes forms received by 5th Jan. Given the time of year I suspect something hasn't been received. suspension stands in any case.

2 hours ago, Kool Keith said:

Don't think I'm going to get battered by a 5 year old. :lol: It's alright though the boys from EH6 have pledged to hand over a bit of cash to let mini Thirdrock have a day out at the the football. We all feel a bit sorry for him.

That's a bit of an understatement m9. The wee c**t has had a tough life.

List states it might not be complete and only includes forms received by 5th Jan. Given the time of year I suspect something hasn't been received. suspension stands in any case.

Ah, okay. Thanks for clarifying. The SFA site has been slow for a while now in publishing the latest lists.

Archived