Falkirk v Ayr Pt3

Guest Back Post Misses

16 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

The falkirk casuals but ....wtf we have all saw yer video and yer dancing moves ....real hard lads

Give it up with that patter. So a handful of weans were acting hard after the game. Nobody cares.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'd now prefer we looked to the future for the rest of the season. We aren't playing well with one win in six too. So sadly that means I'd drop good servants like kerr mccracken and baird. Get youth in.

Rogers
Muirhead gaspo grant gallacher
Hippo (on rhs!) Taiwo leahy
................sibbald................
.......ohara/Austin......mchugh

9 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Do you live abroad most of the time or what?

I dance when I can

8 minutes ago, bairnabeau said:

I take your point about McCracken being the better centre half up to this point. However, I'd suggest Gasparotto playing alongside him was an uncomfortable pairing for whatever reason with McCracken being the better performer of the two. Time will tell if a Grant/Gasparotto partnership would be better or worse :)

Sibbs is struggling I agree but you've got to question why he's not making the impact you'd hope. Personally I think it's down to having to cover for Kerr's shortcomings with age catching up on him. Again totally my opinion and likely to be well off the mark haha

One of the few who doesn't see Sibbald as one of our own, McAllister had bad games but didn't hide as long as Sibbald .

One question to all, has Sibbald improved since his all trophy winning 3yr ago playing left mid ?

MCCracken easily is our best centre half so far and getting on in age and in his worst game Luca was equally as bad.

Grant hasn't looked so clever in his recent games and as I suggested on here, working his way back to form, so doesn't the same apply to MCCracken, back from injury .

We are unbalanced that there is no link in centre mid and the top two and our creative width is Hippo or ....... a throw in where we get our centre halves to join in

One of the few who doesn't see Sibbald as one of our own, McAllister had bad games but didn't hide as long as Sibbald .
One question to all, has Sibbald improved since his all trophy winning 3yr ago playing left mid ?
MCCracken easily is our best centre half so far and getting on in age and in his worst game Luca was equally as bad.
Grant hasn't looked so clever in his recent games and as I suggested on here, working his way back to form, so doesn't the same apply to MCCracken, back from injury .
We are unbalanced that there is no link in centre mid and the top two and our creative width is Hippo or ....... a throw in where we get our centre halves to join in

Sorry for the late Christmas present. Please have a good look at it.

d2c794ea6329a6cd90e3b15a516e1722.jpg

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

I dance when I can

Wish you'd bite the dust with this kind of chronic sh*te. Sibbald is having a great season in a poor midfield and has gone from a bit part occasional impact to influencing the tempo of most games.

Claiming McCracken is better than Grant is a poor route, Grant's had his mistakes since coming back but he was out for the best part of a season, takes a while.

2 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Was your season ticket unused today ?

I like a drink....

I don't have a season ticket. I live in Dingwall and have a 7 month old child (who makes more sense than you) sorry if that makes me a worse fan in your addled mind. 

14 minutes ago, thelocalcat said:

Literally scored a brace last week. Every time we have a bad game people come on here and question his input. Absolutely shameful in my opinion, we should feel honoured to be within a 100 yards of him once a week.

Against a poor Raith team and with a bit of luck involved. I ask you, has he improved since winning deservedly sweeping the awards of 3yr ago ?

I've slated him repeatedly only for silence towards my slating

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

Against a poor Raith team and with a bit of luck involved. I ask you, has he improved since winning deservedly sweeping the awards of 3yr ago ?

I've slated him repeatedly only for silence towards my slating

Scored twice against a good Hibs side this season, one of which was the best goal I've seen all season. Yes I think he's a better player, he used to look like a wee boy who would occasionaly produce gold, now he's a very good center mid with nobody to link up with.

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I don't have a season ticket. I live in Dingwall and have a 7 month old child (who makes more sense than you) sorry if that makes me a worse fan in your addled mind. 

I spend more time abroad, yet still would buy a season ticket, life choices....the metropolitan life of Dingwall has me looking at my life in regret

3 minutes ago, thelocalcat said:

Wish you'd bite the dust with this kind of chronic sh*te. Sibbald is having a great season in a poor midfield and has gone from a bit part occasional impact to influencing the tempo of most games.

Claiming McCracken is better than Grant is a poor route, Grant's had his mistakes since coming back but he was out for the best part of a season, takes a while.

Please point out the games Sibbald influenced games, I've claimed Hibs twice and dunfemline

Where did I claim MCCracken is better than Grant ?

19 minutes ago, MrDust said:

MCCracken easily is our best centre half

To be fair I couldn't understand what you were saying after this.

I think he's been class most weeks, had a bad spell about a month ago for two or so games. Doesn't need to score to have a good game, that's how people who don't understand football pick out performers.

16 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Sorry for the late Christmas present. Please have a good look at it.

d2c794ea6329a6cd90e3b15a516e1722.jpg

McHugh hasn't been given a chance ? ......still waiting  even with half a case of superbock, bottle o wine and various spirits in me.... 

Just now, MrDust said:

I spend more time abroad, yet still would buy a season ticket, life choices....the metropolitan life of Dingwall has me looking at my life in regret

Well bully for you. Maybe being abroad so often is responsible for fucking up your ability to write in English. 

Such a bad performance nothing his happening. Hippolyte who we usually rely on was hardly in the match, McCracken was past it 2 seasons ago and Baird just needs to sit on the bench for a bit.

We really should be playing

Rogers

Kidd/Muirhead Grant Gaspo Gallacher

Hopefully a RM signing Sibbald Taiwo Hippo

McHugh   O'Hara 

Then with Craigen, Austin, Miller on bench

Archived