• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really should have won that game.

We were dreadful up for most of the first half but St Mirren didn't look like creating anything, stupid penalty for them to concede and amazingly we actually scored it.

Second half we were well on top, conceded a goal from awful marking at a corner. Came forward again and again but we needed to offer something different in attack, why we only made one sub which came with around 2 minutes to go I will never know. Game was screaming for for Farid to replace Moffat.

Higgy denied another world class assist by laughable finishing, I have lost count of the number of absolute sitters Moffat has missed during his time at EEP, absolutely unreal, he works really hard and has a decent touch but his finishing is dire, don't think he's quite good enough for this level, send to Ayr imo.

Higgy was easily the stand out playertoday, he's a class above anyone else on the pitch at the moment and has been by far our best player for the last 3/4 matches in a row.

Special mention to the couple of St Mirren fans who were so seething after conceding that they ran up to the gate between the fans, tragic.

How did our last meeting with Morton go?

Imagine your only notable success against us being in the middle of the worst season this club has ever had. Minterific.

Quite looking forward to watching Moffat's miss. Remember the DVDs you get at Christmas that are just two hours of howling misses? You could honestly get at least 3 DVDs of them featuring Michael Moffat and nobody else. Love him though.

Special mention to the couple of St Mirren fans who were so seething after conceding that they ran up to the gate between the fans, tragic.

No, what was tragic was the reaction to this which wouldn't have looked out of place in the home end at ibrox. Climbing all over each other to get closer and achieve what exactly?! It was pathetic to see, at a football match which you were winning.

It was like at ibrox where those who sit near the away corner go with the sole intention of watching the away fans and waiting for them to react to something on the pitch. Horrendous all round.

How did our last meeting with Morton go?

Imagine your only notable success against us being in the middle of the worst season this club has ever had. Minterific.

That would be why The Famous have effortlessly won eight of the last twelve games between the sides, while you're slumped down there in midtable mediocrity far beneath us.

"Minterific" indeed.

1484426844403.thumb.jpg.2eff389b9eac9fe6

23 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

No, what was tragic was the reaction to this which wouldn't have looked out of place in the home end at ibrox. Climbing all over each other to get closer and achieve what exactly?! It was pathetic to see, at a football match which you were winning.

It was like at ibrox where those who sit near the away corner go with the sole intention of watching the away fans and waiting for them to react to something on the pitch. Horrendous all round.

So why did you run to the fence you seething fool? :lol:

So why did you run to the fence you seething fool? :lol:

I was at the other end of the stand watching the game. I turned round when everyone else did. I have no idea what happened however having gone to the food kiosk not long after all this, what I saw was Dunfermline fans watching saints fans all the while the ball was down the other end akin to what they do at ibrox.

Couldn't help but laugh as it's a game of football not gang wars.

"Effortlessly."

Indeed. Effortlessly.

1484429355691.thumb.jpg.b64f6cae8ca80d07

Speaking of middens, how you getting on erecting that hand-me-down stand we sold you?

Speaking of middens, I hope you're looking forward to visiting Methil on league duty next season.

1484429355691.thumb.jpg.b64f6cae8ca80d07

On chances, dunfermline should have won. Saint battled well for a point.

Fifers offered me wonderful hospitality today. 

Morton are a fucking absolute diddy club who have won absolutely f**k all. Forever in our shadow.

Regards.

5 minutes ago, Silvio said:

Morton are a fucking absolute diddy club who have won absolutely f**k all. Forever in our shadow.

Regards.

Mind the gap midden 21 points its fair to say your team is utter fucking gubbins now off you pop to the station the seaside express is due any time now.

Archived