DUFC v QOTS

Bittersweet to say the least. Still, four points and six goals scored from two away games is not too shabby. The patient is looking a lot healthier than it was in the last quarter of last year.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dom thomas goal was a pearler! Gutted we never held out could see it coming. Thomson and dobbie link up really well thomson doing more in 2 games than millar did in 2 years. Exactly what we have been crying out for.

Did for me, I wasnt even getting a link for live coverage just a recording.

Not good. Must have been one of the lucky ones. The midfield is night and day compared to a few weeks ago. Augers well for the future results not too bad today hopefully we can gain a victory next week and close the gap.

Poor, poor stuff. A tactical blunder by McKinnon for the second week in a row. Why play a 442 but use no natural width and have two sitting (and technically limited) midfielders? Unfortunately for him it also coincided with some really dreadful performances from the majority of players. I get a bit of stick for my views on Sean Dillon but he is a far better fullback than Toshney. Murdoch instead of Telfer? When you are trying to play football then it makes no sense to have both Flood and Murdoch on the park together. 

Murray was our best player, always a willing runner (plus he showed more awareness than usual). 

Why someone would leave a game of football after an hour is beyond me.

We Did play well but sut too deep last 15-20 mins Duran at centre forward and obedaye cause problems new rb looks bit suspect hard to judge on 1 game though Thomas and Thompson what we have been crying out for all season and rankin in the middle is the calming influence.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Not sure, but it would have no bearing on what I said at all.

apologies again. You said we often came off second best against you. OK lets take the last couple of seasons we spent together as an example. You beat us once and we beat you 4 times. Does that have a bearing on what you said?

1 minute ago, Chewing Taffies said:

apologies again. You said we often came off second best against you. OK lets take the last couple of seasons we spent together as an example. You beat us once and we beat you 4 times. Does that have a bearing on what you said?

Yes, it has a bearing, but does not dent what I said.  My comment was factually accurate.

Archived