Bsc Glasgow

bpek

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

A wee bit quiet on this thread lately. I read on the Juniors forum that you have put in proposals for changes to the LL. What's the crack or is it just nonsense talk? 

The boy connected to BSC said on the Juniors page what the proposal was about.  Would be good to see the full proposal.

1 minute ago, Goalie Hamish said:

The boy connected to BSC said on the Juniors page what the proposal was about.  Would be good to see the full proposal.

That's why I'm asking. Why has it been  so quiet on here? 

I've been at our club over the festive period and heard absolutely nowt.

Surely the LL clubs be in the know..... 

1 minute ago, newcastle broon said:

That's why I'm asking. Why has it been  so quiet on here? 

I've been at our club over the festive period and heard absolutely nowt.

Surely the LL clubs be in the know..... 

Dunno I got the impression it was just an email to certain clubs to find out level of interest and that they would release more detail later, or something like that.

52 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

A wee bit quiet on this thread lately. I read on the Juniors forum that you have put in proposals for changes to the LL. What's the crack or is it just nonsense talk? 

The basic gist was they put a feeler out to some Junior clubs, and supposedly some amateurs, to gauge the level of interest over a WoSFL league feeding into the Lowland League like the EoSFL & SoSFL. If they could get one off the ground a BSC reserve side might be one of the first members, as they are looking for a decent level to place them in.

1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:

45 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

The basic gist was they put a feeler out to some Junior clubs, and supposedly some amateurs, to gauge the level of interest over a WoSFL league feeding into the Lowland League like the EoSFL & SoSFL. If they could get one off the ground a BSC reserve side might be one of the first members, as they are looking for a decent level to place them in.

FairWeatherFan sums things up pretty well. There is a much more more detailed thread on this subject on the Juniors forum and Patches has pretty much covered BSC's position on there. Not sure where your getting changes to the LL Newky? Haven't read anything on that myself.

1 hour ago, Jerry Macguire said:

FairWeatherFan sums things up pretty well. There is a much more more detailed thread on this subject on the Juniors forum and Patches has pretty much covered BSC's position on there. Not sure where your getting changes to the LL Newky? Haven't read anything on that myself.

My bad I read it as a west and east LL wi some kind of play offs at end of it. 

Just a couple of wee questions, I'm probably going to pop along to the under 20s game against LTHV tonight. So am I right in thinking it's at one of the back pitches at Scotstoun Stadium complex? Only ever been to the stadium for Warriors and athletics, so never parked anywhere near it, but I'd also imagine I'll have no issues tonight?

8 hours ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Just a couple of wee questions, I'm probably going to pop along to the under 20s game against LTHV tonight. So am I right in thinking it's at one of the back pitches at Scotstoun Stadium complex? Only ever been to the stadium for Warriors and athletics, so never parked anywhere near it, but I'd also imagine I'll have no issues tonight?

It will be on the pitch next to the Badminton Academy, the pitch is on your far right as you come through the gates. No issues re parking at all tonight, the Warriors have an away fixture this weekend.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2018 at 18:54, Jerry Macguire said:

Professional performance from the lads today. The league is set up for a cracking run in. Shire up to 3rd, EK beating Spartans. 

Yes it was .....

I see the game was filmed, where can I get these highlights ?

9 hours ago, stanton4 said:

Yes it was .....

I see the game was filmed, where can I get these highlights ?

The games are only recorded for the coaching staff at present. I have asked the club about putting together an edited highlights package on line. They are looking at it but probably won't happen this season.

17 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Has our young lad Kyle Prior been getting much of a look in for you guys?

To be fair we've only had a couple of competitive games since he arrived so it's early days. The manager does like to make use of his squad and tends to pick a team that suits the tactics he wants to adopt for each game, so I'm in no doubt he will get game time.  

Edited by Jerry Macguire
Typo

17 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Has our young lad Kyle Prior been getting much of a look in for you guys?

7 hours ago, Patches O'Houlihan said:

Kyle picked up a knock in his first game for us, and is on the road to recovery at the moment.

What I saw of him in that game was enough to convince me. He looks like a cracking prospect.

• 3 weeks later...