Bsc Glasgow

bpek

10 hours ago, Patches O'Houlihan said:

Probably our best footballing performance of the season today against a disciplined Stirling side.  A great 3 points in what is looking like a very tight title race.

Totally agree Patches, we were excellent yesterday. Kept our patience, played for the openings and scored 2 terrific goals in the end. 

It's interesting to see a bit of a gap opening up now between the  top 3 and the rest. I think it's coming down to who blinks first. Next weeks round of matches should be very interesting.

Absolutely buzzing after today. We were excellent. Gary Redpath, Jack Smith & Martin Grehan all score again and Ciaran Donnelly's goal was the icing on the cake. We played some really good football on a heavy pitch. Results elsewhere didn't hurt either.

Absolutely buzzing after today. We were excellent. Gary Redpath, Jack Smith & Martin Grehan all score again and Ciaran Donnelly's goal was the icing on the cake. We played some really good football on a heavy pitch. Results elsewhere didn't hurt either.

Are spartans your only threat now then? Seems so if u think ek getting a great three points today against a strong spartans team is no threat. You guys have had a great start but its a marathon not a sprint[emoji6]

19 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Are spartans your only threat now then? Seems so if u think ek getting a great three points today against a strong spartans team is no threat. You guys have had a great start but its a marathon not a sprintemoji6.png

I think he is alluding to the fact that today’s EK win effectively nullifies Spartans game in hand, which if you are in the BSC camp isn’t a bad thing?

1 hour ago, johnmc80 said:

Are spartans your only threat now then? Seems so if u think ek getting a great three points today against a strong spartans team is no threat. You guys have had a great start but its a marathon not a sprintemoji6.png

Wow a bit sensitive  John. Not what I said at all.

50 minutes ago, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

I think he is alluding to the fact that today’s EK win effectively nullifies Spartans game in hand, which if you are in the BSC camp isn’t a bad thing?

Spot on Baxter. It's also not a bad thing that Spartans got a worse result than we did, when we went to K park. 

I don't think you could ever accuse us of being big headed. We're simply enjoying our season. Today like last week BSC were excellent, playing good football, and scoring plenty of goals. As you point out we've had great start to the season. We are only approaching half way though and there is still a lot of football to be played. For me it would appear to now be a 3 horse race. No disrespect to Selkirk, Gretna etc.

25 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

I agree. Wee bit of a gap starting to form now. And im only at the wind up with the heads to big coment. Last year it was me sitting in your position. Im just full of the jealous rage now missing being top of the leagueemoji51.png enjoy it mate.

Just enjoy the run in John. I think this season we're seeing some of the best and most competitive football the lowland league has ever produced. It bodes well for the future of the league when your seeing this kind of improvement year in year out.

56 minutes ago, luggy said:

First game of the season you absolutely pumped the Shire!!! Might find a different Shire next weekemoji471.png

Definitely will luggy, Shires away form has been excellent and with BSC only conceding 2 goals at home all season (albeit we've only played 6 times at home), we should be in for a belter. With us playing at Alloa hopefully the cup tie will have a big of a derby feel to it, I expect we'll get a crowd anyway.

Just enjoy the run in John. I think this season we're seeing some of the best and most competitive football the lowland league has ever produced. It bodes well for the future of the league when your seeing this kind of improvement year in year out.

Ive been enjoying the run for the last six years. Its a great league. Been ups and downs along the way but year on year its been stronger and that will only continue.