Bsc Glasgow

bpek

24 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

This is what happens. People start picking holes in everything your club does when yous are top of the league. Get used to itemoji51.png hillonearth had a very well put together post there which he put across as he saw it. Fair play to him. He was called out as being a kid on in the know. So he served up what seemed like an honest account of how he saw things. Trying to chase him out of thread is a poor defence to what he had to say. Makes it look like everything he said was true.

I agree a well put together post if not a bit wordy. Did we need the story about the tank?  The personal jibes were his downfall though and hence my last response.

True or not? Don't know and really don't care. It's all a bit he said she said. 2 clubs have a disagreement, SFA step in and it all gets sorted and everyone moves on. Well almost everyone.

6 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Fair enough. Well lets get back to the football. Mon the welfareemoji51.pngemoji51.pngemoji51.pngemoji106.png

Potentially tricky one for BSC on Saturday, especially after Welfares great win at Gala last week. I would imagine Whitehill will be right up for it, so wouldn't be surprised if  BSC drop something on Saturday.

1 hour ago, johnmc80 said:

This is what happens. People start picking holes in everything your club does when yous are top of the league. Get used to it

Someone asked what happened and he explained it. BSC absolutely shafted Maryhill by the sounds of things.

I don't buy into the boys' club patter but I find the BSC situation to be completely ridiculous. At least change your name if you've no intention of coming back to Glasgow.

18 minutes ago, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

Potentially tricky one for BSC on Saturday, especially after Welfares great win at Gala last week. I would imagine Whitehill will be right up for it, so wouldn't be surprised if  BSC drop something on Saturday.

Completely agree Baxter. Welfares win at Gala was result of the week and they will be well up for this one. I fancy we might get a right few goals.

5 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Someone asked what happened and he explained it. BSC absolutely shafted Maryhill by the sounds of things.

I don't buy into the boys' club patter but I find the BSC situation to be completely ridiculous. At least change your name if you've no intention of coming back to Glasgow.

Aw naw no again. :blink:

9 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

BSC v Gala F R Wed 4th October at Excelsior Airdrie according to GFR website least they're getting closer.  Wtf :blink::thumsup2

10 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

No intention of coming back???? Have you read any of this thread??

On 15/09/2017 at 10:00, bpek said:

Brilliant to see lots of people interested in Bsc Glasgow and were they play their football good stuff

Na but I did wonder why I was to "elaborate" on a post I made a few pages ago :wacko:. All makes a bit sense now.

Onto today bookies never wrong 7/1 ww here's hoping :thumsup2

Best of luck Mon the welfarrrrrrre!!