Bsc Glasgow

bpek

I just want to know who got the feckn 25/1? 
Chancers [emoji14]

I did saw the players bsc signed and put on £5 ew so as long as they finish in the top 2.

How are mcstay and donnelly getting on.

Ciaran is a cracking lad and was a hero at albion rovers the full time he was there. Was a man of the people

Ciaran has been doing well for us, he is out injured at the moment, hopefully he'll be back in training in the next couple of weeks. Ryan has been great and has become an automatic pick for the manager in recent weeks. Both players have had big part to play in the run we're currently on, long may it continue. I do hope your back on here at the end of the season Chris bragging about a big win at the bookies. :whistle

Good to hear

Ciaran was at rovers 10 years most of which he was club captain just a genuine decent bloke.

Ryan was a good player. My Mrs. And his take the kids to the same toddlers playgroup and goto all the kids parties together.

Hopfully make it to a game at sompoint if the fixtures work out. Last time i saw bsc they played rovers in a pre season couple of years ago. rovers ran out 5 or 6 nil winners. I dare say bsc have improoved vasttly since then

1 hour ago, bpek said:

You wouldn't believe the hard work that is getting done behind the scenes but it's very difficult

How's that then? 

Surely must be somewhere closer than Alloa to accommodate ye. 

Saying that yous are getting results from there so would yous look at a permanent move to Alloa?

The Alloa situation must be one of the most asked questions of us. 

We are constantly looking at options for land in and around the Glasgow area, however the cost and availability is problematical. We have also explored the possibility of sharing with other clubs nearer to our base, but there are some "issues" with certain parties where that is concerned.

I should make it clear that Alloa have been great with us, and the ground is great. Yes, in an ideal World we would be in Glasgow, but we are where we are, and until that changes we will get on with it at Alloa.

I don't know newky but the way everyone goes on about alloa you would think it was on the moon lol it's 35 minutes from Glasgow

Alloa is a great wee ground. It is only 35 mins from glasgow but it always seems longer for some reason when u drive it. Feel like ur driving all day.lol